Ship of fools

squirtyflower said:
You just need to take one look at his pic and you will realise there is a serious problem.

I wonder what you look like

UEASELECT-1.jpg

just a guess

Matty said:
Quote. Check.

No argument against the point being made. Check.

Irrelevant waste of bandwidth. Check.

Yep, this'll be a Johnny Crossan post alright....

So sorry Matty, are you feeling neglected? In order to argue a point one needs to identify one first, what exactly is your point?

I've looked again at your contributions to this and other threads and frankly I'm baffled.

johnny crossan said:
kronkonite said:
god bothering twat exile from mancity net total and utter prick

I don't get the 'exile' reference - I joined the Mancityfans forum a year after I joined Bluemoon. As for the rest - well thanks - a real insight into your mind.

Its never you is it.

Stop for a moment, eveyone here is pointing at you and saying tosser.

No one of us is as smart as all of us.

Change you might just like it, you won;t have to be on your own any more either.

johnny crossan said:
Matty said:
Quote. Check.

No argument against the point being made. Check.

Irrelevant waste of bandwidth. Check.

Yep, this'll be a Johnny Crossan post alright....

So sorry Matty, are you feeling neglected? In order to argue a point one needs to identify one first, what exactly is your point?

I've looked again at your contributions to this and other threads and frankly I'm baffled.

Firstly, it wasn't MY point you refused to address, but seeing as you'd missed the point itself the fact you are unaware who made the original post doesn't surprise me.

As for my point, well, if you'd read my contributions as you claim it would be fairly obvious.

1 - There is no God, he's a creation of man made to address issues they couldn't understand 1000's of years ago, to subjugate the masses and maintain the status quo for the wealthy.

2 - You have never, at any point, made a competant, articulate or even vaguely interesting argument to support your opinion that God exists. No proof and no supporting material besides a 2000 year old book (which advocates the suppression and murder of various people who differ from the majority) and waffly crap about 'feelings' and 'language'.

In short, you've started a thread attacking those who refuse to believe in your mythical deity, yet have repeatedly failed to back up your standpoint with anything other than empty rhetoric.

Is THAT claer enough for you? Care to argue against that? Or can we just expect you to either ignore this as you've no way of actually refuting any of it or post a banal quote apertaining to nothing?

Click this link <a class="postlink" href="http://slagdog.mybrute.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://slagdog.mybrute.com</a>

Matty said:
johnny crossan said:

..As for my point, well, if you'd read my contributions as you claim it would be fairly obvious.

1 - There is no God, he's a creation of man made to address issues they couldn't understand 1000's of years ago, to subjugate the masses and maintain the status quo for the wealthy.

2 - You have never, at any point, made a competant, articulate or even vaguely interesting argument to support your opinion that God exists. No proof and no supporting material besides a 2000 year old book (which advocates the suppression and murder of various people who differ from the majority) and waffly crap about 'feelings' and 'language'.

In short, you've started a thread attacking those who refuse to believe in your mythical deity, yet have repeatedly failed to back up your standpoint with anything other than empty rhetoric.

Is THAT claer enough for you? Care to argue against that? Or can we just expect you to either ignore this as you've no way of actually refuting any of it or post a banal quote apertaining to nothing?

OK, I think I understand - no Bible references, feelings and language are out together with empty rhetoric - let me see now - how about

godelproof.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.