should city sell de jong?

Blue Haze said:
Nige to me is part of the fabric of this club. Unless he wants to go, I would never sell a true City warrior. Any more than I would sell Zabaleta, Kompany, Micah, or the other backbone players of this club.

Precisely said ...

Salar said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
I thought he was a waste of time again last night. Our attacks were short a man every time because he was stood next to Lescott and Vinnie when most others had moved forward and most of his tackles were slides that gave the ball straight back to them. Playing with de Jong is becoming a handicap.
dude that is hes job to protect the defenders

It isn't enough. He's got to offer more when we've got the ball

pauldominic said:
Dax777 said:
So Yaya is bullying Africa? I doubt it.

Why have you mis-spelt necessary without correcting yourself?
Lol!

Well thats an intelligent response of course.
That's how I felt about your response. Which clearly was an attempt to change topic. I mean, you challenged my claim that De Jong wasn't necessary, by claiming he is important. I explain to you why I believe what I said was right. You then respond by focusing on the irrelevant: My off hand comment about Yaya, and the spelling of a word. Really?

Dax777 said:
pauldominic said:
Dax777 said:

Well thats an intelligent response of course.

That's how I felt about your response.
Which clearly was an attempt to change topic. I mean, you challenged my claim that De Jong wasn't necessary, by claiming he is important. I explain to you why I believe what I said was right. You then respond by focusing on the irrelevant: My off hand comment about Yaya, and the spelling of a word. Really?

I'll have to decipher this:)

NDJ is important as an important and flexible squad player who is also an international.

City have clearly missed Yaya and Kolo.

Please explain the rest of your argument.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Salar said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
I thought he was a waste of time again last night. Our attacks were short a man every time because he was stood next to Lescott and Vinnie when most others had moved forward and most of his tackles were slides that gave the ball straight back to them. Playing with de Jong is becoming a handicap.
dude that is hes job to protect the defenders

It isn't enough. He's got to offer more when we've got the ball

Football is a simple game to me.

NDJ can see when defenders are charging forwards and he wants to cover for them.

If by chance we're losing or drawing any match then he can charge forward, surprise the opposition and score a goal.

Need to keep hold of De Jong as long as possible, because during the match at Porto Nigel played a blinder, he is a good all round player, who has certainly struggled this season, but it looks like he's starting to bounce back to his old self.................

WyongBlue said:
Need to keep hold of De Jong as long as possible, because during the match at Porto Nigel played a blinder, he is a good all round player, who has certainly struggled this season, but it looks like he's starting to bounce back to his old self.................
at just the right time too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.