should city sell de jong?

smiles said:
It's typical black or white bullshit. Just because he hasn't been the best player on the pitch for a few months we should ship him out. Thank god this moronic attitude is largely exclusive to a small selection of shit for brains football manics, rather than the people that run this great club.

Buy, Buy, Buy, Sell, Sell, Sell, it's not the stock exchange, its a football club.

B but he wont sign a contract u muppet.<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:19 pm --<br /><br />
pauldominic said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Salar said:
dude that is hes job to protect the defenders

It isn't enough. He's got to offer more when we've got the ball

Football is a simple game to me.

NDJ can see when defenders are charging forwards and he wants to cover for them.

If by chance we're losing or drawing any match then he can charge forward, surprise the opposition and score a goal.

Fkin surprise me too if he were to charge forward and score a goal.

the best player we have at his role. no one else can do it. he makes players like milner ,barry ,silva and nasri look good because he destroys the opposition. you want him to leave. chelsea would buy him tomorrow as would Real. thats what they need and its not good enough for us. your not idiots i hope.

Getting back to his absolute best for me! He'll sign his contract in summer because can't see Mancini letting him go

We shouldn't sell him.

Gives us a different dimension in midfield like Pizarro will or Nasri does when he drops back. Has started to move further forward which is good and he was involved yesterday a bit.

Sign a new contract Nige!

What is his current Market Value ?

Regardless of his price, I think City should sell him.

No, I hope we keep him. He puts the fear into the opposition. can run about for ever and he is'nt slow at challenging.

Get out the biro and sign Nige.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.