should city sell de jong?

Tevez City said:
BlueCityfan said:
Absolute garbage today. There is no doubt he will be sold. And rightly so....while we still get some cash for him.

And replace him with a younger not so one-dimensional midfielder. Like Martinez.

Mancini could start Milner or Pizarro instead of NDJ.
Milner was equally dogshit in that game. Albeit no one will say it. Then when he doesn't see the field for 4 games, the questions of what did Milner do wrong will surface again? Bluemoon is so predictable :(

Dax777 said:
Tevez City said:
BlueCityfan said:
Absolute garbage today. There is no doubt he will be sold. And rightly so....while we still get some cash for him.

And replace him with a younger not so one-dimensional midfielder. Like Martinez.

Mancini could start Milner or Pizarro instead of NDJ.
Milner was equally dogshit in that game. Albeit no one will say it. Then when he doesn't see the field for 4 games, the questions of what did Milner do wrong will surface again? Bluemoon is so predictable :(
I thought milner played quite well.seemed to be the only one up for it in the 1st half,then stood in at right back and did a decent enough job.

playing sunderland at home, is not the time for a defensive midfielder imo. especially when we then let in 3 goals!
de jong will not advance with the ball.yaya does,barry does,but when either doesnt play,the opposition can double up on the other as nigel is no threat,cue yaya getting frustrated trying to beat 3 men. It also makes it more congested up front,as the defenders arent getting dragged out to cover,which then makes us struggle to break them down,eventually resulting in making lee fu**ing cattermole look like a decent player!!! something that every other team in the division have failed to do!!!!!!!!!!

I thought milner played quite well.seemed to be the only one up for it in the 1st half,then stood in at right back and did a decent enough job.

Never stopped infiltrating into their box in first half. He reminded me on some of his best performances.

It's strange how different people can see one game on such different ways. I sometimes wonder have I watched the same match.

MSP said:

Never stopped infiltrating into their box in first half. He reminded me on some of his best performances.

It's strange how different people can see one game on such different ways. I sometimes wonder have I watched the same match.

i dont think milner had a great game, but he was decent, and contributed both offensively and defensively. we have much less use for de jong now that we are playing passing football, he simply offers next to nothing. we can use him as an utility player for specific situations, but there is no way we should pay such a player more than 50-60k a week. if he wants more playing time he needs to go to a more basic team like stoke or bolton.

thomasobDK said:
MSP said:

i dont think milner had a great game, but he was decent, and contributed both offensively and defensively. we have much less use for de jong now that we are playing passing football, he simply offers next to nothing. we can use him as an utility player for specific situations, but there is no way we should pay such a player more than 50-60k a week. if he wants more playing time he needs to go to a more basic team like stoke or bolton.

IMO Milner will be more effective when he is paired up with Barry -synergy between them is 'uncanny' at times.

NDJ's contractural problems and his playing time askance is a major problem for City. Will NDJ get more than 40K a week elsewhere?

120K/week?

-- Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:40 am --

Or 80k?

-- Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:41 am --

Will we be able to offload him for a reasonable fee if his weekly wage was 80k?<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:43 am --<br /><br />Can Alex Song or Fellaini be a suitable replacement?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.