should city sell de jong?

Selling him wouldn't hurt your reputation.
I really don't know the lad but in France De Jong is seen like a butcher with no brains, who enjoys breaking legs rather than scoring :P

Many are those who didn't forgive what he did to Ben arfa

Hkibou said:
I really don't know the lad but in France De Jong is seen like a butcher with no brains, who enjoys breaking legs rather than scoring :P

If you actually wathced him you would see he isnt a " Butcher" , but a skillful classy player

bluebannana said:
Hkibou said:

If you actually wathced him you would see he isnt a " Butcher" , but a skillful classy player

I know that, i just say that is how he is seen.

Hkibou said:

De Jong and Kompany are 2 of of the few intelligent footballers playing in England. You want butcher with no brains look at shrek and work down a very long list from there.

The hype over that tackle was utter bullshit but at least its good to know the french media is shite just like ours.

birchwoodgingerste said:
i like big nige over the past few seasons he has been one of my favourite city players but the more i look at his situation at city and his recent lack of match time maybe this is the right time to cash in and release some funds so bobby can go out and sign a centre back.would any over blues cash in now?

Yes

If he's happy in the role that Mancini has for him, then I'd keep him. However, there are a lot of very good teams out there who I think he could start for, and that may well make the decision for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.