Should John Terry be dropped.

hilts said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
No, our defence is week enough as it is.

so a player can do what he likes if he is a good player?

If he had called Capello an Italian slimeball or something, you would have had a point, but he didn't.

hilts said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
No, our defence is week enough as it is.

so a player can do what he likes if he is a good player?
He shouldn't be able to, no. But John Terry wouldn't have said what he said if Ferdinand, King and Carragher were available. That's the measure of the man's selflessness!!!!

If Capello goes for 5 in midfield (with Cole) it'll look like Terry is calling the shots. It would be priceless if Capello went for this formation with two new centre backs as well.

Unfortunately, we'd be one injury away from needing the selfish c*nt again and a man like John Terry wouldn't think twice about sabotaging Capello at the expense of our country's potential success.

Pam said:
Carl_Man_City said:
Anyone who thinks Terry should be dropped is an idiot.

Yeah, because he has played out of his skin these last two matches and he maintains the togetherness and camaraderie in the squad. It would be stupid NOT to drop him. He's pants anyway, these days.

He's one of if not the best defender in the world (imo of course) and the only leader out on that pitch. Hes passionate in every game he plays and I respect him for that. I'm not having all this off the pitch bollocks because hes proved hes superb at seperating whats happened of the pitch to whats on it.

Carl_Man_City said:
Pam said:
Yeah, because he has played out of his skin these last two matches and he maintains the togetherness and camaraderie in the squad. It would be stupid NOT to drop him. He's pants anyway, these days.

He's one of if not the best defender in the world (imo of course) and the only leader out on that pitch. Hes passionate in every game he plays and I respect him for that. I'm not having all this off the pitch bollocks because hes proved hes superb at seperating whats happened of the pitch to whats on it.

Well said my man. Don't recall the hatred before he turned us down.

On current form most of the team should be dropped. Terry is one of the few who has been playing OK IMO. He is a twat off the pitch but I don't think Postman Pat will drop him.

liamctid said:
Spindash said:
And what has this got to do with Bridge? Nothing.

Looks like Capello thinks Terry's done something wrong as well.

Because I was brought up to only hate united players.

He's a footballer and I like the way he plays and the countless trophies he's won as captain would suggest he's a half decent player.

If he was a tv personality or someone that you based your hatred on because of there personality then I could accept it. A lot of high profile players have cheated on there wives. A lot of top players scream at the ref, but not a lot have numerous newspapers constantly trying to set up someone, unlike Terry.

He was a childhood Essex rag, if that counts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.