Should Tevez contract be extended

give him a bag of peanuts and shuffle him onto a plane in summer. but with a huge thank you note, he gave/gives his all. maybe not the force he was, but even though hes a c**t, he gets a big thank you from me and wish him well.
im sure we are already planning his replacement

Sell him and Balotelli in the summer and bring in either Falcao or Cavani with Guidetti to complete the four.

Stortz said:
chrismcfc1 said:
Not a chance we should renew based on recent performances.

He has clearly lost a yard of pace, not that he was ever fast. I was watching
A goal he scored away vs Fulham from a few seasons ago, he beats 3 men from
The halfway line one two with Bellamy then beats another before scoring.
Can't remember since he came back after his break him doing anything like that,
Get rid now while we can get some cash for him.

Include him in falcao or cavani deal or he will leave for free.
He clearly won't do is any favours and knows weather he performs or not he will get
A free transfer in 18 months.
I take it you missed it yesterday then when he knocked the ball past the Fulham right back then totally skinned him, and the 40 yard run when he went right through the Fulham defence and we almost scored

That's all he is doing good at the moment. Running into the corners.

He slows play down taking too many touches. At least with Dzeko he tries to release the ball quickly (even if he gives it away at times), aguero is much more direct.

It's a fact that we score less goals with Tevez in the team over the course of his time here. 10/11 compared to last season (bar the odd game where he nets hat trick like v norwich).

Pride_In_Battle said:
black mamba said:
According to todays media Tevez will definetely be leaving at the end of his contract , in 18 months time ...... and they reckon he's said in an Argentinian interview that he'd rather have turned out for Boca against River Plate yesterday , than for City against Fulham.

As he fears that City are likely to want money for him though , maybe he'll depart early .... probably in next Januarys transfer window .

Quotes-only article:

I've got a year left on my contract at Manchester City and they want me to sign for two more seasons.

I would prefer to return home, but it is very difficult because City won't let me leave for nothing.

I will stay in Europe for another two years and then go back.

Boca's president always says the door is open for me to re-join them and I am dying to pull on their shirt once more. I want to end my career with them. It is my dream and the dream of my family as well.

But I am under contract and have to be here in England.

I almost retired last year. I had lost the desire to play and spent time crying alone in my room.

Bad things happened one after the other. I was knocked out of the Copa America with Argentina and I had my dispute with Roberto Mancini.

I suffered psychologically. I did not want anything to do with football.

I am much better now. I am winning people over because I began the new season well.

Although my form dipped, I am on my way back. I have lost weight and I can run faster.

I still don’t like being substituted. I am a hot-blooded individual, but at least I now understand the manager’s reasons.

In the past I used to call him [Mancini] every name under the sun, but now I understand he does it for the good of the team.

Anyone else noticed it's always around this time of year he kicks up a stink? Slightly earlier last year, but in 2010 he handed in a transfer request in time for the January window, last year he was off playing golf in Argentina. Now he says he's only here because he's contracted to be here. Get shut of him and Balotelli, bring in Falcao and promote Guidetti. Jobs a good'un, and at least then we'll have players who actually want to play!

cookster said:
Sell him and Balotelli in the summer and bring in either Falcao or Cavani with Guidetti to complete the four.
we will have no chance getting Falcao, i reckon 100% he will go with pep at bayern

Stortz said:
chrismcfc1 said:
Not a chance we should renew based on recent performances.

He has clearly lost a yard of pace, not that he was ever fast. I was watching
A goal he scored away vs Fulham from a few seasons ago, he beats 3 men from
The halfway line one two with Bellamy then beats another before scoring.
Can't remember since he came back after his break him doing anything like that,
Get rid now while we can get some cash for him.

Include him in falcao or cavani deal or he will leave for free.
He clearly won't do is any favours and knows weather he performs or not he will get
A free transfer in 18 months.
I take it you missed it yesterday then when he knocked the ball past the Fulham right back then totally skinned him, and the 40 yard run when he went right through the Fulham defence and we almost scored
+1

welsh_andy said:
cookster said:
we will have no chance getting Falcao, i reckon 100% he will go with pep at bayern
Highly doubt he will go to Bayern. We must go all out for him though in the summer would take us to that next level.

I think he'll see out his contract and go back to Argentina. Nowt wrong with that if he gives us 100% commitment until then.

black mamba said:
According to todays media Tevez will definetely be leaving at the end of his contract , in 18 months time ...... and they reckon he's said in an Argentinian interview that he'd rather have turned out for Boca against River Plate yesterday , than for City against Fulham.

As he fears that City are likely to want money for him though , maybe he'll depart early .... probably in next Januarys transfer window .

They don't play river plate until 30/1/13

greasedupdeafguy said:
welsh_andy said:
cookster said:
Highly doubt he will go to Bayern. We must go all out for him though in the summer would take us to that next level.
i think we need some fast wingers, yes we need another world class striker, but will Falcao perform in premier, like most players from abroad its a risk, how many times have we seen it in past, they maybe world class in europe or world, but can they perform in the premier. see it so many times these high priced players just cant hack it in our game. but maybe a risk worth taking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.