should the final be switched to old trafford?

We all know that the Semis should be neutral ground and Wembley for finals only but no chance. They will always come up with excuses at the FA, i am sure they said they wanted it back at 3 on the final day, well lets see next season. Any bets they say have to play early as players will be flying away preparing for World Cup Finals.
Ps Nice to meet you at The Green Man De Niro

Why the fuck would any blue want to add to the scum's income? Or would they let us play there for free?

Separate point, London has four of the most iconic sports grounds in the world (Wembley, Twickenham, Wimbledon, Lords) and in terms of transport to and from the ground they are all crapholes.

I'd rather have to travel to Newcastle tbh...we need a ''Wembley of the North'' (or the Midlands).

I love getting to a final. i just object being made to travel to that absolute shithole down south.

Chris in London said:
Why the fuck would any blue want to add to the scum's income? Or would they let us play there for free?

Separate point, London has four of the most iconic sports grounds in the world (Wembley, Twickenham, Wimbledon, Lords) and in terms of transport to and from the ground they are all crapholes.
Wimbledon isn't too bad half the crowd go there the night before. Lords however is a pain in the ass!!

Chris in London said:

Spot on, and the reason is that English obsession with "tradition", I doubt that any other country would have re-built the national Football stadium in exactly the same place given the transport problems! When all those stadiums were first built they weren't in heavily built-up residential areas as they are now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.