Should this whiny woman I know be allowed to go on holiday?

Re: Should people on benefits be allowed abroad?

Bluebird1 said:
arthur said:
I have a terminal illness and rely on my family to help me have a reasonable lifestyle which fortunately they do willingly , I've worked most of my adult life but am unable to do so now . Yet some of the thick morons here are saying I should not be allowed to leave the country for a little respite in the time I have left . I would never wish illness on another human but if one of you fascist gobshites were to spend one day in my pain ridden shoes then I'm sure your attitudes might change . To many of you spend far too much time with your heads up your backsides to actually see what is going on in the real world .

Really, really sorry to hear this:-( Take no notice of what they are saying, sometimes some of them just don't think things through properly.
It's a very small minority atleast.

SWP's back said:
Bluebird1 said:
arthur said:
I have a terminal illness and rely on my family to help me have a reasonable lifestyle which fortunately they do willingly , I've worked most of my adult life but am unable to do so now . Yet some of the thick morons here are saying I should not be allowed to leave the country for a little respite in the time I have left . I would never wish illness on another human but if one of you fascist gobshites were to spend one day in my pain ridden shoes then I'm sure your attitudes might change . To many of you spend far too much time with your heads up your backsides to actually see what is going on in the real world .

Really, really sorry to hear this:-( Take no notice of what they are saying, sometimes some of them just don't think things through properly.
It's a very small minority atleast.

Sorry hon, you quoted this as I was amending it - I changed it to some of them!

Bluebird1 said:
arthur said:

That's a bit patronising.
I always have a think about what i've thunk,and whether or not it will offend or upset anybody.
Then I post it regardless.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Bluebird1 said:
arthur said:

That's a bit patronising.
I always have a think about what i've thunk,and whether or not it will offend or upset anybody.
Then I post it regardless.

Hehe, I never take what you say seriously!

SWP's back said:
Stood in The South Stand said:
I'm seriously beginning to question what I'm doing here.
These sort of posts annoy me.

Why tell us about it? DO you think anyone will modify their behavior based on an implied thread of you leaving?

Have a go at the far right views if you fancy it, but spare us the fact you may leave.

Sorry i forgot this was your website but I'm not bothered what annoys you because having to read your drivel on every post on every page of bluemoon annoys me.

SWP's back said:

Why tell us about it? DO you think anyone will modify their behavior based on an implied thread of you leaving?

Have a go at the far right views if you fancy it, but spare us the fact you may leave.

Sorry i forgot this was your website but I'm not bothered what annoys you because having to read your drivel on every post on every page of bluemoon annoys me.

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/mI1Ig.gif[/bigimg]

Now now, you know that until you reach a certain number of post that you should not criticize another poster

It's not allowed and you risk chemical castration for doing so!

glen quagmire said:
Some of the retorts on here is uncalled for. I asked a question, nothing more nothing less. I am honestly considering staying here for years...
I beg you, please don't<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:52 pm --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:

You'll get used to us- most are just piss takers.

SWP's back said:

Foe me then you mardy little woman.

But don't forget to tell us when you go if you decide to, we'll be just over on the edge of our seats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.