Should this whiny woman I know be allowed to go on holiday?

Re: Should people on benefits be allowed abroad?

They should do tests with the wheelchair ones.

an example

leave them in a middle of a field, deflate there tyres ... if they make it to the club house there benefits should be scraped - if say after a few days there still there then that should be enough evidence

anymore than 2sheiks said:
So if a Spanish national needs hospital treatment in the UK, does the NHS bill the Spanish govt?

what bit of
"entitled to the same treatment as a national of the country you are in"
don't you understand?

A Spaniard with an EHIC card gets treatment in the UK free at source like you do.

Halfpenny said:
Yes, it's a free country.

i think this underlines the problem.
it is a free country for the lazy bastards who don't pay in but reap the rewards, free house, free money etc. (i realise your "free" is meant socially, and not economically, but ill make my point anyway)
for everyone else, it is a costly country, which seems to support the lazy and inferm, and financially punish the working man.
taxes are at an all time high, and by sheer coincidence*, so is un-employment and people seeking benefits. (*Sarcasm noted)
and don't go giving me that old shite about there being no jobs. there are jobs out there, but those who claim there aren't are just to bone idle to do them.
nobody wants to empty bins/sweep streets/work at macdonalds etc. They may not be the nicest 9-5, cushy number crunching jobs these people all want, but there are definitley jobs available. it seems some people are to "proud" to get their hands dirty, but not too proud to take handouts.
lazy is a term i would prefer.

LongLang said:
Halfpenny said:

it is a free country for the lazy bastards who don't pay in but reap the rewards, free house, free money etc. (i realise your "free" is meant socially, and not economically, but ill make my point anyway)
for everyone else, it is a costly country, which seems to support the lazy and inferm, and financially punish the working man.
taxes are at an all time high, and by sheer coincidence*, so is un-employment and people seeking benefits. (*Sarcasm noted)
and don't go giving me that old shite about there being no jobs. there are jobs out there, but those who claim there aren't are just to bone idle to do them.
nobody wants to empty bins/sweep streets/work at macdonalds etc. They may not be the nicest 9-5, cushy number crunching jobs these people all want, but there are definitley jobs available. it seems some people are to "proud" to get their hands dirty, but not too proud to take handouts.
So are you saying there are over 2 million jobs out there?

glen quagmire said:
Please don't turn it into a hate thread. For the record, i believe it has fuck all to do with anyone, where anyone goes. It was the reaction of one of my lads at work. As i am getting him to drop the mrs friend off at john lennon. He is normally a laid back fella, but went into a bit of a rant, along the lines of 'how can someone who's never worked and live on handouts from the state, afford to go abroad'? (he can't this year due to making home improvements instead)
I think people basically know you mean these kind of people but choose to have a childish rant anyway.Nobody begrudges anyone that works for a living in general ,help when they need it .The type your really talking about,I wouldn't piss on them.

LongLang said:
Halfpenny said:

I would love to spend valuable time with a proper reply to you but I will just say that you come over like a complete and utter arrogant tosser.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Halfpenny said:

Well it is for them i have to work for my money though

BTW if she is on the sick i dont see why she cant have a holiday

Why ?? If you are in full time employment and go off on long term sick,you still acrue your holiday entitlement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.