Should this whiny woman I know be allowed to go on holiday?

Re: Should people on benefits be allowed abroad?

oakiecokie said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Halfpenny said:
Yes, it's a free country.

Well it is for them i have to work for my money though

BTW if she is on the sick i dont see why she cant have a holiday

Why ?? If you are in full time employment and go off on long term sick,you still acrue your holiday entitlement.

I didnt mean any of that mate that was an off the cuff remark. I made my sensible post a few pages back

oakiecokie said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Halfpenny said:

Why ?? If you are in full time employment and go off on long term sick,you still acrue your holiday entitlement.

Have you done it again Oakie? He is saying that if she is off sick she should be able to go on holiday.

LittleStan said:
LongLang said:
Halfpenny said:

i think this underlines the problem.
it is a free country for the lazy bastards who don't pay in but reap the rewards, free house, free money etc. (i realise your "free" is meant socially, and not economically, but ill make my point anyway)
for everyone else, it is a costly country, which seems to support the lazy and inferm, and financially punish the working man.
taxes are at an all time high, and by sheer coincidence*, so is un-employment and people seeking benefits. (*Sarcasm noted)
and don't go giving me that old shite about there being no jobs. there are jobs out there, but those who claim there aren't are just to bone idle to do them.
nobody wants to empty bins/sweep streets/work at macdonalds etc. They may not be the nicest 9-5, cushy number crunching jobs these people all want, but there are definitley jobs available. it seems some people are to "proud" to get their hands dirty, but not too proud to take handouts.
lazy is a term i would prefer.

I would love to spend valuable time with a proper reply to you but I will just say that you come over like a complete and utter arrogant tosser.

Maybe. But i can sound arrogant with a clear concience that i have worked for everything i have, and not had it given to me. I have paid my dues to this government, whereas some are just too happy to take. If thats makes you upset, so be it, its soft soaping the lazy bastards that got it this way in the first place.

oakiecokie said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Halfpenny said:

I dont think all companies have that approach regarding long term sick.

LongLang said:
LittleStan said:
LongLang said:
i think this underlines the problem.
it is a free country for the lazy bastards who don't pay in but reap the rewards, free house, free money etc. (i realise your "free" is meant socially, and not economically, but ill make my point anyway)
for everyone else, it is a costly country, which seems to support the lazy and inferm, and financially punish the working man.
taxes are at an all time high, and by sheer coincidence*, so is un-employment and people seeking benefits. (*Sarcasm noted)
and don't go giving me that old shite about there being no jobs. there are jobs out there, but those who claim there aren't are just to bone idle to do them.
nobody wants to empty bins/sweep streets/work at macdonalds etc. They may not be the nicest 9-5, cushy number crunching jobs these people all want, but there are definitley jobs available. it seems some people are to "proud" to get their hands dirty, but not too proud to take handouts.
lazy is a term i would prefer.

I would love to spend valuable time with a proper reply to you but I will just say that you come over like a complete and utter arrogant tosser.

Maybe. But i can sound arrogant with a clear concience that i have worked for everything i have, and not had it given to me. I have paid my dues to this government, whereas some are just too happy to take. If thats makes you upset, so be it, its soft soaping the lazy bastards that got it this way in the first place.
x2

The cookie monster said:
Kun Aguero said:
No, if you don't work you should get no money, I'm not going to work my ass off for a wanker of a manager whilst Vicky Pollard's can watch Jeremy Kyle with a roll up and a 2 litre of strongbow.
If you lose your job tomorrow and cant get another one what will you do?

Not celebrating by going on holiday whilst claiming dole I assume.

doomuk said:
The cookie monster said:
Kun Aguero said:
No, if you don't work you should get no money, I'm not going to work my ass off for a wanker of a manager whilst Vicky Pollard's can watch Jeremy Kyle with a roll up and a 2 litre of strongbow.

His dad's an alcoholic slob so they probably have a holiday paid for with Fosters ring pulls.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
LittleStan said:
SWP's back said:
I think most people entering into the debate are being too simplistic on either side to be honest.

If people are in receipt of benefits, they should be able to spend that money as they wish. Why is going on holiday with it any worse than spending it on drink, non "value" brand food or investing it? It's their money and good luck to them.

They (benefits) are there to help those that need it most until such time they can help themselves. Do some people play the system? Unfortunately yes, but one shouldn't tar everyone receiving benefits based on the minority that are scum. Benefits should not come with a stigma.

You (and a few others) have made the point exactly. Nothing is straight forward and we could all learn from walking a few steps in other peoples shoes.

It is hard to judge from forum replies whether people are serious or not, but it does seem that there are some short sighted tossers on here.

In all honesty i have seen both sides of the track and i have seen the good and the bad on both.
Growing up on council estate most people holding down 1 or 2 jobs helping each other out with child care so not having to pay others for it, friends parents looking down there nose at me and my Mum because we were "poor". 2 people across the road from us who were not disabled in anyway claiming disability. So disabled was one he managed to do jobs that many healthy people would struggle with.
Then now living a better life i dont look down on people who try and make a go, who cant get a job, who are truly disabled in any capacity. All these people just like me and Mum were should be given state help to get by. I have always said its never about these people i was one and im not going to be a hypocrite about it. Its the 16yr old girls in the street saying "fack that Sharron i aint gettin a job. Me and Paul iz gonna have another kid so we can get some more money." The career fucking layabouts that think the world owes them something despite never giving anything towards it in there entire lives. The lazy false disabled claimants who get £40,000 a year and spend 4 days a week playing golf, they get found out and fined £2.57 a week.

And these made up figures come from where ?? £800 per week ??

doomuk said:
The cookie monster said:
Kun Aguero said:

Thats why i asked him what he would do,obviously he would not sign on judging by his post..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.