Should this whiny woman I know be allowed to go on holiday?

Should people on benefits be allowed abroad?

There are different circumstances for going abroad whilst on benefits and each needs to be considered separately;

1. Job interview.
Perfectly acceptable in certain countries. Some Benefits can still be paid in these circumstances.

2. Holiday.
If its abroad then fine, just don't expect benefits to be paid (by this I mean those holidays paid for out of savings, redundancy pay or whatever)

3. Holidaying whilst having no wherewithal to have funded it yourself.
These are the ones that need looking at.

Re: Should people on benefits be allowed abroad?

Skashion said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
I was very much under the impression that you didn't have any.
Bit harsh there. He only lacks faith in those of a religious persuasion, right-wing tendencies or internet forum posters called Skashion.

Au contraire.
I have the utmost respect for you as a poster,and agree with the overwhelming majority of your posts.
Feel free to print and frame this rare compliment.
You are,however,right about the rest,as they are cunts.

mackenzie said:
There are different circumstances for going abroad whilst on benefits and each needs to be considered separately;

1. Job interview.
Perfectly acceptable in certain countries. Some Benefits can still be paid in these circumstances.

They still don't pay benefits for this one either.

At the risk of taking the thread off track, people should think about this next point when deciding benefit cheats fates.

How many people know some cheating scumbag at work who has got promoted on the back of somebody else?

How many big companies or personalities 'avoid' taxes by using loop holes or moving their company offshore?

Basically there are lying cheating bastards in many areas of life, some we find socially acceptable and some we don't.

Can we honestly be outraged at people making the best of their circumstances to make life a little less shit when they can see cheating scumbags making their own lives MUCH better?

I personally hate benefit cheats but can 'understand' why the do what they do.

I also despise the likes of Bono and some of the big businesses because they don't need to cheat to have a good standard of living, they are just greedy.

Should people on benefits be allowed abroad?

LittleStan said:
mackenzie said:

1. Job interview.

quote]
Yes we can. Last time I looked at our guidance we could anyway.

LittleStan said:
exileindevon said:
can i just say i like littlestan and would like to have his babies.

How many? Do the maths and we could live for free the rest of our lives.
lets just see what the doctor says about male pregnancy first stan. i may be able to manage one.ive heard its a bit painful

mackenzie said:
LittleStan said:
mackenzie said:

1. Job interview.

quote]
Yes we can. Last time I looked at our guidance we could anyway.

I was docked for going to an interview in Ireland, I was also 'sanctioned' for going to an interview that I got very little notice over. The sanction then meant I had not been signing on for 26 weeks and was not entitled to the back to work grant when I signed off. Regardless of not missing a date in the previous 16 months and showing my job search religiously every sign on date whether they wanted to see it or not.<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:50 pm --<br /><br />
exileindevon said:
LittleStan said:
exileindevon said:
can i just say i like littlestan and would like to have his babies.

How many? Do the maths and we could live for free the rest of our lives.
lets just see what the doctor says about male pregnancy first stan. i may be able to manage one.ive heard its a bit painful

pah. Don't listen to these wimmin about the pain.they would not have a chance with manflu.

LongLang said:
Halfpenny said:
Yes, it's a free country.

i think this underlines the problem.
it is a free country for the lazy bastards who don't pay in but reap the rewards, free house, free money etc. (i realise your "free" is meant socially, and not economically, but ill make my point anyway)
for everyone else, it is a costly country, which seems to support the lazy and inferm, and financially punish the working man.
taxes are at an all time high, and by sheer coincidence*, so is un-employment and people seeking benefits. (*Sarcasm noted)
and don't go giving me that old shite about there being no jobs. there are jobs out there, but those who claim there aren't are just to bone idle to do them.
nobody wants to empty bins/sweep streets/work at macdonalds etc. They may not be the nicest 9-5, cushy number crunching jobs these people all want, but there are definitley jobs available. it seems some people are to "proud" to get their hands dirty, but not too proud to take handouts.
lazy is a term i would prefer.

Totally agree with you and Glenn Hoddle. These 'inferm' people should be fucked right off the cheeky twats. Unable to work because of your health then tough shit. These people with illnesses, disease or disabilities must have done something wrong in a previous life. The fuckers.

Like I said on page 4 get the green hats out.

mcmanus said:
LongLang said:
Halfpenny said:
Yes, it's a free country.

i think this underlines the problem.
it is a free country for the lazy bastards who don't pay in but reap the rewards, free house, free money etc. (i realise your "free" is meant socially, and not economically, but ill make my point anyway)
for everyone else, it is a costly country, which seems to support the lazy and inferm, and financially punish the working man.
taxes are at an all time high, and by sheer coincidence*, so is un-employment and people seeking benefits. (*Sarcasm noted)
and don't go giving me that old shite about there being no jobs. there are jobs out there, but those who claim there aren't are just to bone idle to do them.
nobody wants to empty bins/sweep streets/work at macdonalds etc. They may not be the nicest 9-5, cushy number crunching jobs these people all want, but there are definitley jobs available. it seems some people are to "proud" to get their hands dirty, but not too proud to take handouts.
lazy is a term i would prefer.

Totally agree with you and Glenn Hoddle. These 'inferm' people should be fucked right off the cheeky twats. Unable to work because of your health then tough shit. These people with illnesses, disease or disabilities must have done something wrong in a previous life. The fuckers.

Like I said on page 4 get the green hats out.

"Inferms" should get a yellow hat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.