Should this whiny woman I know be allowed to go on holiday?

Re: Should people on benefits be allowed abroad?

Most people on benefits should not really be able to afford holidays abroad unless they have substantial savings.

I don't understand how they can actually afford it?

I've been on benefits (wouldnt give me housing benefit or council tax benefit though due to the savings rule.......My advice ..don't save anything in future) and it was a pittance. Wouldn't half fill my petrol tank.

I also agree with a point made earlier by someone that if benefits were scrapped (which clearly some of you divs want) then expect total anarchy.

Some people are unemployable and would merely turn to crime. Some of them serious crime.

Tricky one, means testing? not sure I know people on bens can take there kids on hols my office manager on 30k plus finds in hard to take hers. M7y be don't have kids and have hols when it's cheep.

Not read the whole thread so don't know if already stated.

If someone is on benefits then they shouldn't be able to afford foreign holidays. Benefits should provide enough to see people meet living costs and not much more.

I wouldn't want to stop anyone going abroad but if someone who isn't working went on a foreign jolly and if it was any of my business, then I'd want to know how the fuck they paid for it.

mancitygaz said:
Not read the whole thread so don't know if already stated.

If someone is on benefits then they shouldn't be able to afford foreign holidays. Benefits should provide enough to see people meet living costs and not much more.

I wouldn't want to stop anyone going abroad but if someone who isn't working went on a foreign jolly and if it was any of my business, then I'd want to know how the fuck they paid for it.
+1

From my experience of Manchester City centre they could easily afford a foreign jolly by giving up smoking for a month and selling the iPhone4 they all seem to have permanently attached to their ears.

As soon as people no longer work should they hand in their passport & be put in the stocks?

Why stop there, why not cull all the pensioners too as they don't contribute anymore either. Lazy bastards going on their Saga breaks. Makes my blood boil!

Juan King said:
As soon as people no longer work should they hand in their passport & be put in the stocks?

Why stop there, why not cull all the pensioners too as they don't contribute anymore either. Lazy bastards going on their Saga breaks. Makes my blood boil!

Hey,hey wadja mean pensioners should be culled as we contribute fuck all ??
Fucking give my money to some fucking rich organisation called MCFC,by virtue of a Season Ticket.Twatty. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.