Should We Be Magnanimous In Our Treble, CL And PL Chanting This Season?

We have been taunted for over a decade , even Sheff Utd fans were singing the "Champions of europe youll never do that" at the sem-final last season and what thef *ck have they ever won ? Revenge is sweet and every last one of them will get "Have you ever won the teble have you f*ck"from me . Do like the potential of the rebel , rebel song but not sure our younger fans would grasp it ,perhap the club can play the Bowie version before a game and it might take off.

Just been listening to Queen, “We Are The Champions” on Heart 70’s Radio, and it got me thinking.

Apart from….

The Treble chant. Liverpool, United, Arsenal Chelsea and maybe Spurs.

The Champions League Winners chant. Forest, Villa, Chelsea, Liverpool, United, Arsenal.

Should we be Magnanimous to the other PL clubs and their fans as they really haven’t taken the piss out of us in the past.

As a set of fans we’ve always been quite understated when singing about the clubs achievements. Which most opposing fans respect us for, bar the usual suspects.

Do we really want to come across as arrogant and big headed fans or should we just go for it, regardless of the opposition clubs and their fans?

Tomorrow night away at Burnley will be interesting on the City away end. Looking forward to the reaction and chants from our away support :-)
@jrb do not be daft please. We’ve waited too long to get our own back. We rub their noses in it…well we rub Arsenal, Stretford lot and that lot down the East Lancs plus the other signatories of the infamous letter’s nose in it.

We can go easier on some of the teams like Burnley, we don’t want to upset VK but the load of pig swill who had the disgusting cheek to sign that letter no way we ease up on them. JMHO

I’m sorry, 99% of the time I’m a calm reasonable (!) person but not when ‘people’ disrespect my team. Then I just go a tad OTT. :-)

Last edited:
Just been listening to Queen, “We Are The Champions” on Heart 70’s Radio, and it got me thinking.

Apart from….

The Treble chant. Liverpool, United, Arsenal Chelsea and maybe Spurs.

The Champions League Winners chant. Forest, Villa, Chelsea, Liverpool, United, Arsenal.

Should we be Magnanimous to the other PL clubs and their fans as they really haven’t taken the piss out of us in the past.

As a set of fans we’ve always been quite understated when singing about the clubs achievements. Which most opposing fans respect us for, bar the usual suspects.

Do we really want to come across as arrogant and big headed fans or should we just go for it, regardless of the opposition clubs and their fans?

Tomorrow night away at Burnley will be interesting on the City away end. Looking forward to the reaction and chants from our away support :-)
No we don't need to be another other than the champions of Europe.
I can't wait till next Saturday to sing champions of Europe we'll never sign that.

If I did still do all.the aways I'd sing it tomorrow.
I don't care who ere playing I want everyone to know we are the champions of England.
And the champions if Europe.
And the best team in the land and all the fucking world.
If u don't like it fuck off.
It's a fucking fact.
I've watched this team in the 2nd division.
When the rags were the champions if Europe.
And everyone laughed at us.
So i will sign it.
And I'll sing it really fucking loud.
If other fans don't like it.
So fucking what.

CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE WE'LL NEVER SIGN THAT.
I've always been proud to be a blue.
Since I was 6 in 1984.
First game.was Cardiff just before the Charlton game.
This now is almost too much.
And it might end tomorrow.
If it did I've experienced more than I ever imagined.
Never ever imagined I'd see city win a trophy.
So if other fans don't like it when I constantly remind them city are the CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE we'll that's just hard luck.
CTID

I replied to you this morning about this. Liverpool were the first English club to win a treble with the 1983-84 European Cup, First Division and League Cup treble.

I think we’d look a bit daft singing that they haven’t won one even if the League Cup isn’t the FA Cup, it’s still a major domestic trophy and I’ve no idea how United are always credited with being the first to win the treble.
No chance, they’ve won a couple of plastic trebles one of which is the one you mention. The league cup will never have the prestige of the FA cup, our treble is the undoubted pinnacle and pure treble. Everyone knows it too, especially the dippers.

League cup?!

Ask any Rag or football pundit, there’s only one proper Treble.

The Rags called the Liverpool Treble the Mickey Mouse Treble. They still do.

4-AA10-C34-9-B09-42-F9-A78-D-7-A394140-F648.webp
The truth hurts though, it is a Mickey Mouse treble.

Follow follow follow
City's won three in a row

Follow follow follow
And the treble woaaah

Follow follow follow
The greatest team in the world

remember this lot tonight we part of the 'hateful 8' who signed that letter.

apart from the vinny connection, lets give it these cunts tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.