should we keep the south stand as it was yesterday?

20 offical fans ,come on you blues ,i watch from home last night ,and i will yell you if they would have had them behind the goal we would have lost.we were shit ,and the sooner the better we learn/

would be good if the banter was like maine road every stand just avin banter with every 1, i think it would b a good idea. thers only 1 stand that sings at city which is crap

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
Said it many times before....

6 blocks standing/singing next to each other will make the atmosphere better.

BUT only if these 6 blocks are next to the away fans.

I think 111-109 should basically swap places with the away end.

Totally Agree. a big bank of blue behing each goal and the away fans tucked in the corner.

On the basis of yesterday, no, it was an abject failure, I've heard more noise coming out of CB Lvl 3.

Yes - it was shit last night, but due to a lot of tourists and people being not in their usual seats, as well as being no away fans. As time wore on it would get better and better as people got more comfortable - people just dont sing when they dont know the people around them.

PowderBlue said:
Yes - it was shit last night, but due to a lot of tourists and people being not in their usual seats, as well as being no away fans. As time wore on it would get better and better as people got more comfortable - people just dont sing when they dont know the people around them.

That's what I thought ! What is it about that, why people don't sing when they don't know the people around them !?

On that basis surely no one would sing at away games yet the atmosphere at Blackburn with 7,000 was awesome.

Why don't the regulars turn up and stop all the tourists getting tickets !? This is our first season in the champions league and yet people still can't be bothered turning out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.