should we keep the south stand as it was yesterday?

PowderBlue said:
Yes - it was shit last night, but due to a lot of tourists and people being not in their usual seats, as well as being no away fans. As time wore on it would get better and better as people got more comfortable - people just dont sing when they dont know the people around them.

and there was no beer on sale so some who are normally singing when pissed were not.

like myself

AlthamBlue said:
Skashion said:
AlthamBlue said:
Fuck off. Definitely not up for it if the same bellend is stood next to me as at Villareal. When we were celebrating Aguero's winner, the numpty smashed into me with such force I spun at least 270 degrees and ended up in the row in front. ;-)

I had to grab hold of some pillock as he fell into the row in front. Did my back in the fuckin idiot.

Were you sat in 115?

quinny's disco pants said:
apparently its being talked about again for the last champs league game against munich they are bringing 2300 with them & are being put in the 3rd tier of the east stand.

We should deffo raise the roof for this. Could be a decider!

My seats in 116 right on the aisle next to where the away fans normally go and at first i was disappointed at the thought of shifting them but maybe it is a good idea,having the south stand full of blues and sticking the visitors out of the way.

marios stress ball said:
AlthamBlue said:
Skashion said:
Fuck off. Definitely not up for it if the same bellend is stood next to me as at Villareal. When we were celebrating Aguero's winner, the numpty smashed into me with such force I spun at least 270 degrees and ended up in the row in front. ;-)

I had to grab hold of some pillock as he fell into the row in front. Did my back in the fuckin idiot.

Were you sat in 115?

Row R?

Seat 191? ;)

Yes and it's a Yes from my lad as well.

I'm old school and used to stand on the Kippax. I still prefer to stand now but accepted years ago that to take my kids I had to settle for the family stand (mainly because of the £95 kids prices). But last night was great and my son loved it even though we had a worse view than we normally have. He's been to loads of aways so he knows the score but it was pleasing that he said he would prefer to go and stand there every week rather than sit with the better view we normally have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.