should we sing for hughesy next week

clap him. Don't sing his name. Can you imagine the stories in The Sun?

"City Fans: Mancini Out, Hughes in... AGAIN".

FFS think before you do shit like that, as fans we have a massive impact on how people perceive our club.

Marvin said:
blucat599 said:
This exactly, Hughes is taking Fulham, a decent team under Hodges, 7th in the league, final of UEFA, backwards, Hughes is NOT a good manager, he is dragging Fulham down, I'll tell you something else, Steve Bruce is ten times the manager and motivator Hughes is, to get Sunderland up there with that squad, and produce a match winning performance like that at the Bridge, they completely outplayed Chelsea, the scoreline did not flatter Sunderland, it could have been more, anyone who chants for Hughes next week is NOT A CITY FAN
The same Steve Bruce who wont play Gyan and Bent together and who plays long ball football for the most part.

Sunderland were superb, but they had nothing to lose, and Chelsea were shambolic in defence. They made it easy for Sunderland to score. Shows what the impact of a few key injuries can do to the Champions. Think on.......

OT but i think you'll find that Bent is injured at the moment and while he was fit, Gyan was being gradually eased into action just as we did with Silva. When they're both fit and he chooses to bench one then you might have a point but at the moment that's just not true.

strongbowholic said:
de niro said:
he did wonders for us considering the state the club were in when he took over.

will get a big cheer from me, might even go early and greet him and wish him well.
*de niro submits application to become Talksport presenter*
Lol

Me and a couple have mates have got a banner made up today.

'City miss that Spark(y)'

I'll get some pics up soon.

Joking apart, whatever his contribution on the field, I think people underestimate his contribution off the field.

After he came in, Thaksin tried to sell players behind his back (Ireland & Corluka). Hughes told Thaksin he decided who was sold and stayed, not him and if he would walk if necessary. That's when I believe Thaksin realised that he was stuffed financially, gave up the ghost and sold us to ADUG.

I don't think it's too fanciful to suggest that Hughes's action in standing up to Thaksin could well have been the catalyst for the sale. Unfortunately, having a pair probably also got him sacked as he wasn't prepared to see Cook hawk the manager's job round the market while he was still doing it.

No, no and no.

Would just fuel another great Sun exclusive and please all mcfc haters

Decent man but was out of his depth here

Time to get behind your players and manager.

anyone with this flag on sunday and expect a good fuckin hiding

Absolute embarrassment to our club. Get behind the club for fuck sake

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.