should we sing for hughesy next week

LongsightM13 said:
I bet some of the pro-Hughes, anti-Mancini mob actually want us to get beaten next week so they can come on and say 'I told you so' and cream over the tactical genius of a man who failed to win in eight consecutive games and lost every Derby he managed us in
Your wrong, the majority of the moaners who wanted Hughes out are now moaning about Mancini and want him out. I wanted hughes to be given more time but that didnt happen. I now support the Manager - Mancini. To change a Manager again would be stupid. Part of the problems at city are some of its fans. Thankfully we now have owners who dont have to listen to those fans.

BluePurgatory said:
LongsightM13 said:
I bet some of the pro-Hughes, anti-Mancini mob actually want us to get beaten next week so they can come on and say 'I told you so' and cream over the tactical genius of a man who failed to win in eight consecutive games and lost every Derby he managed us in
Your wrong, the majority of the moaners who wanted Hughes out are now moaning about Mancini and want him out. I wanted hughes to be given more time but that didnt happen. I now support the Manager - Mancini. To change a Manager again would be stupid. Part of the problems at city are some of its fans. Thankfully we now have owners who dont have to listen to those fans.

They listened to the fans last December!

I'd be happy with us not changing managers regularly. I'd be even happier if occassionally we appointed a decent one.

That would depend if you were a Inner or Outer. If you think our owners sacked Hughes beause the angry brigrade didnt like him then you are deluded

BluePurgatory said:
That would depend if you were a Inner or Outer. If you think our owners sacked Hughes beause the angry brigrade didnt like him then you are deluded
The uncertainty undermined the authority of the manager. Every game was billed a must win. And we're building up to that now

This time I think the team is strong enough and attention will move on elsewhere, but once upon a time our fans were our biggest asset

fulham under leslie hughes this season:
P13 W2 D8 L3 F13 A13 PTS 13...
as you can all see,i think he`s found his level,something tells me that the brazilian FA won`t be phoning him anytime soon......
In my opinion he only operates at one level and he hasn`t got the minerals to take a team to the next level....FORZA MANCINI

[bigimg]http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/2897/healerhughes.jpg[/bigimg]

'...and pick him up for Fulham for about £2m...'

manimanc said:
as you can all see,i think he`s found his level,something tells me that the brazilian FA won`t be phoning him anytime soon......
In my opinion he only operates at one level and he hasn`t got the minerals to take a team to the next level....FORZA MANCINI
This exactly, Hughes is taking Fulham, a decent team under Hodges, 7th in the league, final of UEFA, backwards, Hughes is NOT a good manager, he is dragging Fulham down, I'll tell you something else, Steve Bruce is ten times the manager and motivator Hughes is, to get Sunderland up there with that squad, and produce a match winning performance like that at the Bridge, they completely outplayed Chelsea, the scoreline did not flatter Sunderland, it could have been more, anyone who chants for Hughes next week is NOT A CITY FAN

blucat599 said:
manimanc said:
This exactly, Hughes is taking Fulham, a decent team under Hodges, 7th in the league, final of UEFA, backwards, Hughes is NOT a good manager, he is dragging Fulham down, I'll tell you something else, Steve Bruce is ten times the manager and motivator Hughes is, to get Sunderland up there with that squad, and produce a match winning performance like that at the Bridge, they completely outplayed Chelsea, the scoreline did not flatter Sunderland, it could have been more, anyone who chants for Hughes next week is NOT A CITY FAN
The same Steve Bruce who wont play Gyan and Bent together and who plays long ball football for the most part.

Sunderland were superb, but they had nothing to lose, and Chelsea were shambolic in defence. They made it easy for Sunderland to score. Shows what the impact of a few key injuries can do to the Champions. Think on.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.