should we sing for hughesy next week

Bluebird1 said:
BOMBER7967 said:
Anyone know a Mod who can pull this embarrassing thread?
Why would anyone want to sing for that self-promoting delusional Rag cnut?
Back Mancini & his team forget Hughes and let the Fulham fans sing his fookin name (if they can be arsed).

I know a Mod, the OP:-) Bill, your work is done!

thanks BB1, I am fully aware of the OPs status!

I was behind Hughes as he was our manager, Bob is now our manager so im behind him now..I wont be singing Hughes name at Fulham..
Lets get behind Bob and Chant his name why dont we.

samharris said:
I was behind Hughes as he was our manager, Bob is now our manager so im behind him now..I wont be singing Hughes name at Fulham..

agreed, wake me up at half time and i will.

de niro said:
samharris said:

agreed, wake me up at half time and i will.

why whats happening at half time..;)

I know of at least 3 or 4 people that might well be singing their hearts out for him, plus unfurling a "Thank you mark Hughes" banner.

Roque Santa cruz
Joleon Lescott
Jo
Wayne Bridge

For starters....................

never wanted hughes in the first place and as for singing his name???
hes overated look who took him on after we sacked him, cant remember any of the so called big four or the powerhouses of european football coming knocking at his door!!!oh but he did wonders for rovers keeping em in the prem on a low budget and wot about wales???.....never qualified for anything under him.

for me hughes was hughesless.

lordloverocket said:
never wanted hughes in the first place and as for singing his name???
hes overated look who took him on after we sacked him, cant remember any of the so called big four or the powerhouses of european football coming knocking at his door!!!oh but he did wonders for rovers keeping em in the prem on a low budget and wot about wales???.....never qualified for anything under him.

for me hughes was hughesless.

i quite liked him.

I quite liked him too.
Probably a round of applause for him if he gives us a wave, but don't think singing his name is appropriate.
Spent a lot of money on good players - NDJ, Vinnie, Tevez, Zab & even more on crap ones - Bridge, Lescott, RSC (can't really pin Jo on him tbf)
Looked good going forwards but crumbled at anything remotely resembling a cross into our box.
Bit of a mixed bag really.
The word i'm looking for is ambivalence.

going back to the OP - No. If you support your team - as away fans do brilliantly for city - the last thing you should do is sing for the opposition manager, as that disrespects your own manager, and undermines him, as well as the team. So, unless you have that as an ulterior motive, and wish to play further into the hands of the press, don't sing for Hughesy, or I will get my dad on to you.
I don't care whether you quite like hughesy or whether you hate mancini - it's wrong. End of.

de niro said:
WNRH said:
Even though this thread is a wind up, i guarantee that if we aren't winning at half time or if we haven't scored a Brazil 70 esque goal that we will be singing for Hughes, you know cos he was great for us and didn't set us back with bad buys and shit results?

What am i thinking? This is what Manchester City supporters 2010 are all about, we will be singing his name BEFORE the game.

No chance of singing his name during the game, you don't take the piss out of your own manager by singing for the other guy.
I will warmly acknowledge mr Hughes though before kick off.

Thousands did on Saturday with the singing of Bellamy's game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.