should we sing for hughesy next week

Marvin said,
"They made it easy for Sunderland to score. Shows what the impact of a few key injuries can do to the Champions. Think on......."
there's always an excuse when you get stuffed badly at home, Chelsea were simply ripped a new one, they were second best, Sunderland went there and played them off the park, I somehow doubt that Mark Hughes could get that team playing the way Bruce has them playing, as highly charged and motivated as that, Hughes is a draw merchant, he was when he was with us and he is now, I'm not having this selective amnesia from our so called fans about Mark Hughes, it is juvenile nonsense.
Another thing, ask yourself how many times we won away from home under Hughes, we were hopeless away and couldn't defend a lead at home, that's what I remember Hughes for.

de niro said:
he did wonders for us considering the state the club were in when he took over.

will get a big cheer from me, might even go early and greet him and wish him well.

A wind-up, right?

The man set this club back two years. Many of the ongoing problems are down to him.

A devious controlling wankstain of a person, who continues to undermine us.

It is to the owners' credit they kept him on as long as they did.

Not even in same class as Mancini and eight draws in 13 games at Fulham, tells you all you need to know.

He did nothing for us.

blucat599 said:
Marvin said,
"They made it easy for Sunderland to score. Shows what the impact of a few key injuries can do to the Champions. Think on......."
there's always an excuse when you get stuffed badly at home, Chelsea were simply ripped a new one, they were second best, Sunderland went there and played them off the park, I somehow doubt that Mark Hughes could get that team playing the way Bruce has them playing, as highly charged and motivated as that, Hughes is a draw merchant, he was when he was with us and he is now, I'm not having this selective amnesia from our so called fans about Mark Hughes, it is juvenile nonsense.
A bit of anti-Hughes nonsense to beef up your City credentials. lol

de niro said:

will get a big cheer from me, might even go early and greet him and wish him well.

Yes we should as a mark of respect but dont fookin over do it the papers will have a field day

Hughes should have been sacked the day our owners took over!

Bill is fishing again!

de niro said:

*de niro submits application to become Talksport presenter*

Not during the game.

I have nothing against Hughes and still think he was unlucky to lose his job with us at the time he did, so some recognition would be merited. But we have a new man now, so singing Hughes' name would give out completely the wrong message to Mancini, the owners, and the media, who would have a field day.

So some polite applause for Hughes, followed by raucous backing for Mancini !

I'll happily cheer "Hughesy" when he buys back RSC, Lescott, and SWP.

Until then a polite silence is in order.

Only ONE ex-manager I have time for these days. The genius that was Brian Horton. Loved the man. Cheers frannie you stupid bastard. Horton for Ball. Awesome.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.