should we sing for hughesy next week

Instead off singing Hughesy's name, lets get behind OUR manager and sing his name like we did at West Brom!!

SS117 said:
Instead off singing Hughesy's name, lets get behind OUR manager and sing his name like we did at West Brom!!
Thankyou, Hughes is a clueless muppet who is now in the process of dragging Fulham down to the bottom of the table, Fulham have gone from being a consistent top 10 side with an edge to a dross bottom half, bottom 6 side that can't win a game

de niro said:
lordloverocket said:
never wanted hughes in the first place and as for singing his name???
hes overated look who took him on after we sacked him, cant remember any of the so called big four or the powerhouses of european football coming knocking at his door!!!oh but he did wonders for rovers keeping em in the prem on a low budget and wot about wales???.....never qualified for anything under him.

for me hughes was hughesless.

i quite liked him.[/quote

no, you be telling us next you dont like bob

tell you what tho', Mancini has to win that game, or hughes lovers will have supremacy on this board, what a shame Balo can't play.
The only time Mancini has had "his " team out was at West Brom and look how impressive we were against a team that hadn't lost at home for 11 months

blucat599 said:
SS117 said:
Thankyou, Hughes is a clueless muppet who is now in the process of dragging Fulham down to the bottom of the table, Fulham have gone from being a consistent top 10 side with an edge to a dross bottom half, bottom 6 side that can't win a game
Karmas a woman, if we get beat on weekend I'm blaming you! ;-)

the blue panther said:
going back to the OP - No. If you support your team - as away fans do brilliantly for city - the last thing you should do is sing for the opposition manager, as that disrespects your own manager, and undermines him, as well as the team. So, unless you have that as an ulterior motive, and wish to play further into the hands of the press, don't sing for Hughesy, or I will get my dad on to you.
I don't care whether you quite like hughesy or whether you hate mancini - it's wrong. End of.

Would be disrespectful towards Mancini to sing Hughes name imho.
I'd rather hear City fans sing Mancini's name.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.