should we sing for hughesy next week

Hughes turned our club around????

He spent 80 mill in his first season on top of sven's team and finished two places lower, then got 8 draws in a row ( mainly against poor opposition) after spending another 150, blimey people have short memorys.

There is no need to give him a bad reception, polite applause at the beginning of the match will do, but after that forget and move on, Mancini is manager now and NEEDS our backing.

Some people need to grow up.<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:28 am --<br /><br />
Prestwich_Blue said:
LongsightM13 said:
I bet some of the pro-Hughes, anti-Mancini mob actually want us to get beaten next week so they can come on and say 'I told you so' and cream over the tactical genius of a man who failed to win in eight consecutive games and lost every Derby he managed us in
It was 7 games without a win but, strangely, he finished that run with as many points as we have now after the same number of games.

it was 8 draws in a row that went into December.

If I remember correctly before we all divided ourselves into Hughes Inners and Outers all we wanted from Hughes was ; and this is probably the most used statement ever on Bluemoon - "to take us to the next level". I dont remember many EUFA Cup quarter finals and League Cup Semi finals over the past thirty years do you?.

As for the arguement about paying £45M for Lescott and £60M for Santa Cruz -;if other Posters can exagerate then so can I - what does Money matter when you have won the Lottery?

A polite round of applause from me.

prima said:
bit of a wind up this me thinks!!!

Seeing as he is doing such a fantastic job at Fulham NOT!! 5th bottom!! if the fans that travel do sing for Hughes it will be a sad day for MCFC and if, if Bobby says fuck the lot of you and leaves how long will we give the next manager, in fact who would want the Job?

Judge him after a full season at least.

CTID

prima

Yeah i got onto the 3rd page and realised it. Clarkie for Ricster.

unbelievable some of you! this is the clubs main problem, all the changing on manager!

a rag pal of mine said the other day he hopes we change manager again as itll be another step back away from them instead of slowly moving closer to them!

we are fucking 4th in the league a matter of 2 wins off the top! we've having a bad spell, all teams have them, but remember these players have had 10 games together, give them a fucking chance!

and as for mancini, his comments were not patronising they were the truth! you cant just throw 4 strikers on (all be it taking tevez off was wrong, however he aint been fully fit for a few weeks now).

stick with mancini and support him! we are fourth and we need to move forward now!

applaud hughes, dont sing his fucking name!

Fucking RAG thread this is. I cant stand the guy and Im going to give him piles and piles of shit the whole game if he stands up hes getting booed. lol either a rag thread or a guy that loves giving ridiculous goals away at stupid times due to a lack of tactical nouse! shit thread this cant wait to boo the ****

de niro said:
he did wonders for us considering the state the club were in when he took over.

will get a big cheer from me, might even go early and greet him and wish him well.

What "wonders" did he do for us exactly? because i remember him doing a pretty poor job.
I bet you preferred him to mancini. He deserves nothing more than a little clap.

cleavers said:
citykev28 said:
how much of a kick in the teeth would it be for mancini?
That'll encourage a few then.....

Anyone who pays £49 for a ticket to sing for the other teams manager, even once, needs to take a closer look at their support of Manchester City.

Not read the other posts but this will do for me. Our fans must think singing for Hughes will get some go in the City players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.