Sign martinez now

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCFC4EVR said:
Feel sorry for Valencia Alba is worth twice as much been very impressive in the Euros.
So true. If there ever was a selling club...

He'll be the best LB in the world in two years time.

Matt the Giant said:
MCFC4EVR said:
Feel sorry for Valencia Alba is worth twice as much been very impressive in the Euros.

There's a self fulfilling prophecy if I've ever heard one. He plays for Barcelona now, he'll be considered the best regardless :p

If he ended up at City, will he play as a CB or CM ?

I don't think City will pay above 25 M for him to keep him on the bench and use his as a back up, there should be a specific position for him.

Tevez City said:

I don't think City will pay above 25 M for him to keep him on the bench and use his as a back up, there should be a specific position for him.
He'd play where Barry plays.

Edwaardz said:
Tevez City said:

This

adrianr said:
Matt the Giant said:
MCFC4EVR said:

There's a self fulfilling prophecy if I've ever heard one. He plays for Barcelona now, he'll be considered the best regardless :p
Alba was as good as any of the Spanish players at the Euros. Remember the goal he scored in the final?

Fee was low because he was in the final year of his contract

just imagine this team:
-------------------Hart----------------
Richards---Kompany----Lescott---Clichy
-----------------Martinez--------------
------------Yaya--------Sahin---------
----Silva-----------------------Nasri---
-----------------Aguero----------------

goes without sayin that we would all preffer it to be iniesta in place of nasri but i dont think he's gettable.

g180aj said:
just imagine this team:

goes without sayin that we would all preffer it to be iniesta in place of nasri but i dont think he's gettable.

I don't know why so many posters rate Sahin !

Let him prove his worth at Madrid first and then we can talk.

Tevez City said:
g180aj said:
just imagine this team:

I don't know why so many posters rate Sahin !

Let him prove his worth at Madrid first and then we can talk.
Why have you put a space between the final word of your sentence and the exclamation mark?

Edwaardz said:
Tevez City said:

I don't know. I think Bobby sees him as CB and not as a back up. That said if we got him I think Lescott would still get a lot of games. If we play 60 games next season, that would let Bobby rotate the CBs giving each of them around 40 starts each.

I think we should also buy Sahin and let De Jong go. Essentially sell kolo and buy Javi. Sell DeJong and buy Sahin. Two massive upgrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.