Sign martinez now

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's on I reckon this one!! We have to look long term and martinez is a fantastic lOng term signing! If all went well he could be here 7-10 years! Hope my info is true and we get him! Am sure dave will have had a word during the euros!

richards30 said:
It's on I reckon this one!! We have to look long term and martinez is a fantastic lOng term signing! If all went well he could be here 7-10 years! Hope my info is true and we get him! Am sure dave will have had a word during the euros!

Info ?

allan harper said:
richards30 said:

Info ?
Had 4 emails from completely different people who don't know each other yesterday saying talks were way down the way with Martinez and his people. Only one said it was as good as done though but they've been good before, not 100% mind but as Tolm has said things can change in a heartbeat! (kaka said yes!!!!!!!!!!!) :-)

richards30 said:
allan harper said:
richards30 said:

Info ?
Had 4 emails from completely different people who don't know each other yesterday saying talks were way down the way with Martinez and his people. Only one said it was as good as done though but they've been good before, not 100% mind but as Tolm has said things can change in a heartbeat! (kaka said yes!!!!!!!!!!!) :-)

Keep your money in your pocket this time!...or is it too late? :)

richards30 said:
allan harper said:
richards30 said:

Info ?

Ha ! Good man thanks for sharing, hope it comes true this lad is class.

I think most aspects and features of his signing for us was settled a long time ago... just that last one, or couple of things to sort out before he signs the dotted line. My only fear is that it's due to Javi's agent and ridiculous agent-fees which is prolonging this transfer.

Sky Blue said:
richards30 said:
allan harper said:

Lol keeping the powder dry for the minute mate! A family member helped my mum with a £3000 loan to help out! Just another £50,000 to go! :-(

richards30 said:
Sky Blue said:
richards30 said:

Lol keeping the powder dry for the minute mate! A family member helped my mum with a £3000 loan to help out! Just another £50,000 to go! :-(

'Kinell, good luck with that mate!

Sky Blue said:
richards30 said:
Sky Blue said:

'Kinell, good luck with that mate!
Cheers blue, it's what happens when she invests in something with a fucking rag!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.