Sign martinez now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seosa said:
Said it before and I'll say it again; I wouldn't be disappointed if he didn't come. He may have talent, but from what I've seen he isn't the savour some of the mugs in this part of the forum make him out to be. Both Bayern and Barca have dropped clangers in the past, simply because a big club is linked with a player, doesn't make him World Class. If he does come however, he has my utmost support as he would from any Blue.

Spot on this.

He's a good player who's main attribute is flexibility. CB, CDM and CM. However he's not world class in any particular role. I like him because he saves the need for a CB and a CDM as he covers both and he oozes potential but he's most certainly not as good as De Rossi or Mascherano. Both are superior to him. I will be honest and say I want him but for reasons stated, he is also a marked upgrade on Herrera who wad touted.

If it was all my money and I had incoming fees plus 50mill I'd go all out for Mascherano (not used correctly at Barca as he's behind Busquets and plays a CB cos they don't have adequate cover) or Alonso (whom isn't inline for another contract at Real apparently and they have Khedira and Diarra). Both can pass, both can tackle and both are very competent at the highest level whist playing for teams that don't value them as highly as they should. I'd go for a quality wideman like Pedro, Bale or Navas and then a RVP to replace Dzeko. Few young kids signed to bring through in the hope one or more becomes a player to save us sheckles down the line.

But yeah, Martinez isn't the second coming of Makelele and nor is he Alonso. He's potentially world class but he's isnt there yet.

He's potentially world class but he's isnt there yet.

Thats the bit I like, Barry still has a couple of years to do be just perfect to integrate him into premier league, who knows, Barca used Yaya as defensive midfield pl;ayer and look at the fear and chaos he brings to other teams when he goes into attack mode. I have watched the you tube footage (with all the Samaras warnings ringing in my head) but he is IMO a clone of Yaya but not at the same level. Intereresting that the rags are all over this guy because he basically played them off the park at their place last year. One game and all that but with my limited knowledge and Mancini's vast knowledge if we go for him you can almost feel he will turn out superb.

This will be the fourth player missed out on when he goes to Barca. Hazard, Alcantra, Silva and now Martinez. Are there any targets left? Obviously being Champions doesnt count for much.

Big Dave Watson said:
This will be the fourth player missed out on when he goes to Barca. Hazard, Alcantra, Silva and now Martinez. Are there any targets left? Obviously being Champions doesnt count for much.

Obsessed....up to 600 posts now.

Big Dave Watson said:
CTID1988 said:
Good to look on the bright side but we were wank today. The whole year has been a fucking waste because of a few spineless shits in our team, its pathetic. That 6-1 means fuck all, they can release it on dvd and we can always talk about it but it means nothing. Id rather we threw the title away towards the beginning of the season or right at the last game, not when we should be fighting

Too true.

Now I said I wouldnt be back on here after I told a few home truths and people got their knickers in a knot. But I just had to come back to say that I have been vindicated. Very naughty of me I know, but City are so predictable.

4 points from the last 12 is of course premiership winning form, because I must see the bright side and get behind the team and of course we are going to win the next 7 because we will be getting behind the team and blowing the ball in the net.

Face facts, there will be no title in the forseeable future from these spineless tossers and a manager that has totally lost the plot.

Forever typical City.

Oh, and heres a free one for nothing for you.......

Utd will clinch the title at the Etihad and celebrate like crazy, but hey, get behind the team and everything will be ok in lah lah land.

Bye Bye.

Spectacular fail you red twat...

Sky Blue said:
Big Dave Watson said:

Big Dave Watson said:
CTID1988 said:
Good to look on the bright side but we were wank today. The whole year has been a fucking waste because of a few spineless shits in our team, its pathetic. That 6-1 means fuck all, they can release it on dvd and we can always talk about it but it means nothing. Id rather we threw the title away towards the beginning of the season or right at the last game, not when we should be fighting

Too true.

Now I said I wouldnt be back on here after I told a few home truths and people got their knickers in a knot. But I just had to come back to say that I have been vindicated. Very naughty of me I know, but City are so predictable.

4 points from the last 12 is of course premiership winning form, because I must see the bright side and get behind the team and of course we are going to win the next 7 because we will be getting behind the team and blowing the ball in the net.

Face facts, there will be no title in the forseeable future from these spineless tossers and a manager that has totally lost the plot.

Forever typical City.

Utd will clinch the title at the Etihad and celebrate like crazy, but hey, get behind the team and everything will be ok in lah lah land.

Bye Bye.

Excellent work blue

Big Dave Watson said:

ohhhh boooo fucking hooooooo.

Big Dave Watson said:
Big Dave Watson was one of my hero's, and if I start spouting shit like that at my age, the wife has my permission to switch off what ever is keeping me alive.

Sky Blue said:
Big Dave Watson said:

Big Dave Watson said:
CTID1988 said:

Too true.

Forever typical City.

Bye Bye.

I think you need to face fact's sherlock(you ain't),no title for you in the forseeable future or YOUR spineless players.Typical city will come to mean winning trophies and leagues at your expense.Now jog on tinky winky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.