Sign martinez now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky Blue said:
Big Dave Watson said:
This will be the fourth player missed out on when he goes to Barca. Hazard, Alcantra, Silva and now Martinez. Are there any targets left? Obviously being Champions doesnt count for much.

Obsessed....up to 600 posts now.

Big Dave Watson said:
CTID1988 said:
Good to look on the bright side but we were wank today. The whole year has been a fucking waste because of a few spineless shits in our team, its pathetic. That 6-1 means fuck all, they can release it on dvd and we can always talk about it but it means nothing. Id rather we threw the title away towards the beginning of the season or right at the last game, not when we should be fighting

Too true.

Now I said I wouldnt be back on here after I told a few home truths and people got their knickers in a knot. But I just had to come back to say that I have been vindicated. Very naughty of me I know, but City are so predictable.

4 points from the last 12 is of course premiership winning form, because I must see the bright side and get behind the team and of course we are going to win the next 7 because we will be getting behind the team and blowing the ball in the net.

Face facts, there will be no title in the forseeable future from these spineless tossers and a manager that has totally lost the plot.

Forever typical City.

Oh, and heres a free one for nothing for you.......

Utd will clinch the title at the Etihad and celebrate like crazy, but hey, get behind the team and everything will be ok in lah lah land.

Bye Bye.

Spectacular fail you red twat...
The title sewn up by the 8th December. Classic rag. No idea about the club he 'follows'.

Big Dave Watson said:
This will be the fourth player missed out on when he goes to Barca. Hazard, Alcantra, Silva and now Martinez. Are there any targets left? Obviously being Champions doesnt count for much.

2e6fok6.jpg
fuxfl3.jpg

Sky Blue said:
Big Dave Watson said:

Obsessed....up to 600 posts now.

Big Dave Watson said:
CTID1988 said:
Good to look on the bright side but we were wank today. The whole year has been a fucking waste because of a few spineless shits in our team, its pathetic. That 6-1 means fuck all, they can release it on dvd and we can always talk about it but it means nothing. Id rather we threw the title away towards the beginning of the season or right at the last game, not when we should be fighting

Too true.

Now I said I wouldnt be back on here after I told a few home truths and people got their knickers in a knot. But I just had to come back to say that I have been vindicated. Very naughty of me I know, but City are so predictable.

4 points from the last 12 is of course premiership winning form, because I must see the bright side and get behind the team and of course we are going to win the next 7 because we will be getting behind the team and blowing the ball in the net.

Face facts, there will be no title in the forseeable future from these spineless tossers and a manager that has totally lost the plot.

Forever typical City.

Oh, and heres a free one for nothing for you.......

Utd will clinch the title at the Etihad and celebrate like crazy, but hey, get behind the team and everything will be ok in lah lah land.

Bye Bye.

Spectacular fail you red twat...

Big Dave lol

that 'free one' didn't exactly work out, did it?

Big Dave Watson said:
Yes, very clever and astute, all you archivists. But whats that got to do with the transfers comment.

oh dear another bitter rag, so many of you hurting and we love it.
go to your land of despair on rag cafe

Big Dave Watson said:
Yes, very clever and astute, all you archivists. But whats that got to do with the transfers comment.

Being the champions and having the best squad in the League means we don't have to rush into signing any players and can wait until the right player becomes available. Unlike the rags, Kagawa and some League 2 player will not strengthen our team.

P.S "Aguerooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"
- Martin Tyler, 2012.

Quick reminder that we don't tolerate the use of the word Munich as an insult on here.

Ric said:
Munich insults will not be tolerated, even if being provoked by United fans. There's a million and one things to take the piss out of United for, death shouldn't be one of them.

Anyone using Munich as an insult will be taking a holiday from the forum.

stony said:
Quick reminder that we don't tolerate the use of the word Munich as an insult on here.

Ric said:
Munich insults will not be tolerated, even if being provoked by United fans. There's a million and one things to take the piss out of United for, death shouldn't be one of them.

Thank You for maintaining the integrity of the forum and the Club.

The laughable thing is that I am a blue, although that may be hard to believe given some of my rants in previous posts when my glass has been half empty. Anyway, enough said......so about Martinez then.................

Big Dave Watson said:
stony said:

Ric said:

Thank You for maintaining the integrity of the forum and the Club.

The laughable thing is that I am a blue, although that may be hard to believe given some of my rants in previous posts when my glass has been half empty. Anyway, enough said......so about Martinez then.................

you have a funny way of showing it pal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.