Sign martinez now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Dave Watson said:
stony said:
Quick reminder that we don't tolerate the use of the word Munich as an insult on here.

Ric said:
Munich insults will not be tolerated, even if being provoked by United fans. There's a million and one things to take the piss out of United for, death shouldn't be one of them.

Anyone using Munich as an insult will be taking a holiday from the forum.

Thank You for maintaining the integrity of the forum and the Club.

The laughable thing is that I am a blue, although that may be hard to believe given some of my rants in previous posts when my glass has been half empty. Anyway, enough said......so about Martinez then.................

I find it hard to believe you are a blue. If you are you are a manic depressive and a masochist

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Big Dave Watson said:
stony said:
Quick reminder that we don't tolerate the use of the word Munich as an insult on here.

The laughable thing is that I am a blue, although that may be hard to believe given some of my rants in previous posts when my glass has been half empty. Anyway, enough said......so about Martinez then.................

I find it hard to believe you are a blue. If you are you are a manic depressive and a masochist

Or Colin Shindler's BM account.

Forzacitizens said:
Is that tweet by fbloke saying Martinez deal agree legit or not?

Check goal.com or newsnow, it's where he gets the majority of his info.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Big Dave Watson said:
stony said:

I reckon he's a blue alright, the Everton type, 'Big Dave Watson', joins the day Joleon Lescott signs, never seen anything positive written about our club by him, mmm a coincidence ?

Dirty Harry said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Big Dave Watson said:

I reckon he's a blue alright, the Everton type, 'Big Dave Watson', joins the day Joleon Lescott signs, never seen anything positive written about our club by him, mmm a coincidence ?

Definitely not a City fan....not one mention about the title win over the past 2 months..... Sweet fuck all apart from today when he lied about being on the pitch after the QPR game...

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Big Dave Watson said:
stony said:

Fair comment. I will go with masochist.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:13 pm --<br /><br />
Sky Blue said:
Dirty Harry said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Definitely not a City fan....not one mention about the title win over the past 2 months..... Sweet fuck all apart from today when he lied about being on the pitch after the QPR game...

Please yourself

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Big Dave Watson said:
stony said:

Please dont bring religion into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.