Sign martinez now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite possibly a stupid question, but a serious one never the less:

Would the club hold the transfer of a player just to save a few weeks of wages? It seems odd considering how wealthy out club is, but you know, - "every penny saved".

Matt the Giant said:

Would the club hold the transfer of a player just to save a few weeks of wages? It seems odd considering how wealthy out club is, but you know, - "every penny saved".

not a stupid question at all, i reckon its a widespread practice.

Matt the Giant said:

Spurs are doing it right now with Adebayor.

Rammyblues said:
Maybe because he is in the Olympic squad for Spain might delay things a touch :-)

Have we even put a bid in?

In view of Kompanys injury tonight it would be prudent to put a bid in now.

Little Robin said:
dctid said:
Rammyblues said:
Maybe because he is in the Olympic squad for Spain might delay things a touch :-)

How bad was it?

Not bad at all. It was a scare but it was a bad case of cramp and no sign of muscle damage according to David Platt.

carlos92 said:
Little Robin said:
dctid said:

How bad was it?

Not bad at all. It was a scare but it was a bad case of cramp and no sign of muscle damage according to David Platt.

My point was that the "injury" tonight clearly shows how thin we are at the back and god forbid we did lose Vinny for an extended period of time i think we would all be more than a little worried

dctid said:
carlos92 said:
Little Robin said:
How bad was it?

My point was that the "injury" tonight clearly shows how thin we are at the back and god forbid we did lose Vinny for an extended period of time i think we would all be more than a little worried

It will be covered with either with Martinez or another player on our manager's shortlist. It will be good to see how Rekik does against Arsenal when we play them on the tour of Asia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.