Sign martinez now

Status
Not open for further replies.
carlos92 said:
dctid said:
carlos92 said:
Not bad at all. It was a scare but it was a bad case of cramp and no sign of muscle damage according to David Platt.

My point was that the "injury" tonight clearly shows how thin we are at the back and god forbid we did lose Vinny for an extended period of time i think we would all be more than a little worried

It will be covered with either with Martinez or another player on our manager's shortlist. It will be good to see how Rekik does against Arsenal when we play them on the tour of Asia.

Hope so but dont think Martinez looks likely - Barry is crocked and DJ has 1 year left on his current contract and wont sign a new one so is likely to be sold - we are think at the back with Toure and or Savic future in doubt and Martinez can play both positions and is off to the Olympics soon - its a no brainer solves two problems but we do not appear to have moved on this - this guy aint gonig to go cheap easier to meet the buy out clasue and get it sorted

ForzaMancini said:
rastus said:
De Rossi is the versatile player we need,

This. We really should go all out for him.

De Rossi would struggle playing a centre half position in the prem - not because he is a shit footballer but does he have the physical presence to cope against Stokes and such like

Anyway Rossi is less likely than Martinez whos has age on is side also

dctid said:
ForzaMancini said:
rastus said:
De Rossi is the versatile player we need,

De Rossi would struggle playing a centre half position in the prem - not because he is a shit footballer but does he have the physical presence to cope against Stokes and such like

Same could be said for Martinez, not overly impressed with him, age is not too relevant. But thats my honest opinion that De Rossi would bring more to us than Martinez.

rastus said:
dctid said:
ForzaMancini said:

Same could be said for Martinez, not overly impressed with him, age is not too relevant. But thats my honest opinion that De Rossi would bring more to us than Martinez.

In all honesty you may be right - i aint seen De Rossi at centre half other than the Euros - too be honest i think they are both top top players would be hapy as fook with either

Up until a couple of weeks ago I was sceptical on De Rossi joining us as he signed his new contract in January. However with Thiago Silva joining PSG after only recently extending his contract at AC Milan anything is possible.

dctid said:
rastus said:
dctid said:

In all honesty you may be right - i aint seen De Rossi at centre half other than the Euros - too be honest i think they are both top top players would be hapy as fook with either

Absolutely amazing that we are able to discuss the pros and cons of class players suitable for us

rastus said:
dctid said:
rastus said:

Absolutely amazing that we are able to discuss the pros and cons of class players suitable for us

Fookin rag wum

There back to normal!!!!!!!!

carlos92 said:
Up until a couple of weeks ago I was sceptical on De Rossi joining us as he signed his new contract in January. However with Thiago Silva joining PSG after only recently extending his contract at AC Milan anything is possible.

Some clubs and players do that just to get more money for the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.