Sign martinez now

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate attending the same movie again and again in every transfer market where Barca takes one of our target just because it is Barca.

Why on earth did not we pay the buyout clause at the begining of the transfer market and closed the subject?

Millennium said:
I hate attending the same movie again and again in every transfer market where Barca takes one of our target just because it is Barca.

Why on earth did not we pay the buyout clause at the begining of the transfer market and closed the subject?

Because the player will have been tapped up long ago and would have refused the move to us until Barca showed their hand.

Whether we like it or not, we might be dining at the top table but there is still a pecking order for the top table guests unfortunately Barca get first pick over us. Only good thing is their ability to get the money together, last year in Sanchez deal they were trying to flog off every man and his dog, we might be able to prise Pedro from them as compensation. :-)

Who's to say we're not in talks to sign Javi Martinez? I believe we are. Martinez is a Basque and has stated he doesn't want to leave Bilbao this season.
Don't expect anything to happen on this one till the Olympics are over mind. Martinez is in the Spain Squad so if nothing happens this week it won't happen till the end of the Olympics.

FFS do not want him, have you seen his Fifa stats!? 49 sprint speed? Not quick enough for us!

just joking, Mancini Mancini sign him up!

If they have 30 mill floating spare with the state that country is in......won't matter anyway as no fucker will be able to go to football in a fortnight.

He and Yaya toure in middle will make the best midfield in the premiere league and he can always provide a shift and cover at centre back as well.....I will value him around 25m pounds,,,

Parksidecity said:
spain training in glasgow , over road from where i live

want me to have a word

Good lad, don't forget to take the rohyp & gaffer tape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.