Silva Interview in Marca

Obviously he will be paid whatever he wants.

It's a Tevez situation where he can practically name his salary and we'll give it to him with a smile.

JUST DON'T LEAVE US DAVID! :(

"Mancini has total confidence in me, that's very important for a player and I'm very happy, teammates are adapting to my game and that's very good for me. There, football is enjoyed to the fullest. "

Bollocks, everyone knows Mancini is a shit man manager, went and read it in the sun I did.

I reckon we should have a Silva day. Spanish flags all over the ground, paella from the various food outlets, shit beer behind the bar, a bull chasing fans up Alan Turing Way etc. etc.<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:37 am --<br /><br />And we've still not got a fucking song for him!!

oldhamblue said:
I reckon we should have a Silva day. Spanish flags all over the ground, paella from the various food outlets, shit beer behind the bar, a bull chasing fans up Alan Turing Way etc. etc.

LOL! Great to see there is no stereo-typing of Spaniards on here then.........oops!!

Sign him up. Im pretty sure any and all blues would be happy to contribute as long as it means we get to continue seeing one of the most gifted players to grace the sky blue week in week out.

I felt my heart drop a little bit when I read he only has 2 years left, glad I'm not the only one! I'd be devastated if he were to ever leave, best player I've ever seen in the sky blue, and a truly brilliant player.

If anyone wants to hear the 40 mins interview from Radio station Onda Cero:
http://www.ondacero.es/al-primer-to...he-city-fue-que-mas-aposto_2012022800003.html

Of course, it's in Spanish but it's like an "It's Your Life", lol. They had his 2nd division coach from Eibar, Juan Carlos Valeron, and his grandmother!!! His sweet grandma who is too nervous to watch her grandson on tv b/c he ends up on the pitch after being fouled/kicked so much!

If anyone knows Spanish, I'd love to see what they think of the "hard question" at 30:12 re: the RM interest. This must be the interest in Silva back in 09, b/c I *think* the commentators said RM found out something "personal" and decided instead to sign Kaka at 3x what they would've paid for Silva! David says he wasn't angry about the rumors, just found it strange they justified not signing him by saying that. The comms were indignified for him (1 guy tells David, you can say mierda, it's ok lol).

The other ? I had was at 32:37. She says something like "You can't rule out RM coming back for you, b/c seeing you, they'd be mistaken/crazy not to". Guy says, "1st they apologize!" (Silva giggles!) "Ofc. But Higuain wants to go to City. What about a swap?" "No, I'm happy here. I have 2 more years and I want to complete my contract." "And then you'd like to return?" "Right now, no, I'm enjoying it...." (you know the rest.)

1 guy says if City keeps the same structure/young players, he sees City as Champs for the next 4 years. That's if RM doesn't come calling-for him or Kun. "Does Kun say anything to you about RM?" "No nothing."

Kind of lost it at 41:00, b/c Mata is mentioned, maybe even Coentrao, but I am not sure why-something about "mutual respect" and "if Coentrao was worth 30-33, he's (silva) worth more!" "Double or more." Then "You know Wednesday, you'll be playing in City colors?" "Yeah, yeah, it's good, it's pretty."

Other notes:
-he has a pic of Anelka and him when Anelka was at RM (David was real young and his mom set it up, heh)
-PL players he's most impressed with-Gareth Bale and Rooney (UGH) and ofc, his teammates
-CRon's goal-art or luck? He hasn't seen it-read it was a golazo
-Mario-"Every time Balo scores, you must have a nervous breakdown when he lifts his shirt!" Laughing, David says, "No, we see what he has underneath in the dressing room."
-1 of the leads in (19:25) is Blue Moon with audio of some of his goals. They try to get him to sing it-"Noooo, no, no, better not"

It's really a good interview. They are (obv) pro-Silva and they like City. Silva's awesome-he's well spoken, humble, professional, very down to earth. He's really easy to love, both as a player and as a person.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.