Silva or Ozil

It's great that Ozil has come along, it just shows that even when you get into that 'world class' bracket of players, Silva is still right at the top.

Best player in the league, with Suarez and Aguero filling up the top 3.

Is Silva regarded world class by pundits and other rivals supporters? I know it means little but his class is obvious but I can't really recall too many conversations about him in the media is all.

Silva>Ozil

Blumers Bloomers said:
Almost wishing the Rags had landed him now! He really ain't all that
Yes he is actually..the soccer world doesn't revolve around the premier league ..anybody who knows football and who saw him play for Germany and play for Real Madrid know he is as classy as they come.. The man is a genious even ronaldo was upset when he left saying nobody knows my game more than ozil...He is a huge loss for Real Madrid and a huge gain for Arsenal don't be daft..take off your blue shades for a second

eddiemarin09 said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
Almost wishing the Rags had landed him now! He really ain't all that
Yes he is actually..the soccer world doesn't revolve around the premier league ..anybody who knows football and who saw him play for Germany and play for Real Madrid know he is as classy as they come.. The man is a genious even ronaldo was upset when he left saying nobody knows my game more than ozil...He is a huge loss for Real Madrid and a huge gain for Arsenal don't be daft..take off your blue shades for a second

goodnight

IWasHere said:
mcfc2607 said:
Stoned Rose said:
Merlin > Ozil

but Mata > both.
Mata's not in the same league mate.

^ Silva is better than both of em

Mata better than Ozil, Silva, hehe
Ozil and SIlva are almost identical. They both were better than Mata last year. This year they are much better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.