Sinclair

colbee59 said:
How can you judge a player on 10 mins here and there. Should have started yesterday no wonder he's trying too hard, doesn't know when he's going to play next.

He's the new scapegoat.

Lancet Fluke said:
I suspect that if it is very obvious that your manager has no faith in you whatsoever then it probably isn't good for your confidence.

agreed. i expected the selected team yesterday (maybe with Nasty for Lescott) with us not having yaya and nasri. Probably the same at Arsenal next weekend too. Another option though would have been Milner in central midfield and Sinclair out wide. Would give us more energy and bite in the centre so would have been good to try this yesterday.
I was hoping to see SInclair start, or at least come on after say an hour to give him 30 mins but to bring him for the last 8 mins when the team were winding down was pointless and no help to Sinclair at all

samharris said:
colbee59 said:
How can you judge a player on 10 mins here and there. Should have started yesterday no wonder he's trying too hard, doesn't know when he's going to play next.

He's the new scapegoat.
Not sure he plays enough to be a scapegoat

Absolutely needs games but can't see it happening at the mo. No doubt he's a good player but I've notice him bottle a couple of 50/50s in the last few home games, maybe it's confidence. Hope it works out. Noticed Cerci was available in the summer still too...

I noticed on the Watford tunnel cam he seemed to spend most of his time talking to the academy lads rather than the first team players. I'm not sure what it's indicative of, but it was at odds with how all the other first team players acted. I noticed it in a couple of the other tunnel cams too.

Not good enough , downgrade of A J. However happy to sit on the bench week in week out untill needed.

colbee59 said:

We want to win the Cup, he's too much of a risk. We have to trust Bobby and the coachong staff's judgement and there are reasons (and we don't knoe them all) as to why he's not starting.

Really sorry that we have him - he should have stayed at Swansea, just not in the class expected by City and the fans.

mainemanc1066 said:
Absolutely needs games but can't see it happening at the mo. No doubt he's a good player but I've notice him bottle a couple of 50/50s in the last few home games, maybe it's confidence. Hope it works out. Noticed Cerci was available in the summer still too...

I noticed that too against Stoke, if he'd gone in for it he was probably favourite and would have been in on goal but he jumped over Huth I think it was and left it. Didn't please me at all.

There is no way you can judge him though yet, he was brilliant at Swansea and if he was actually given even 2 games in a row then you could start to see how good he is but it just simply isnt going to happen.

Redrob993 said:
Not good enough , downgrade of A J. However happy to sit on the bench week in week out untill needed.

"RedRob", hmm...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.