Singing City Songs to Yourself

blue in perth said:
i say it again..........."we'll drink a drink a drink to vinney the king the king the king, he is the leader of man city" has a certain ring to it.... or am i too old ??????
He's the greatest centre back that, the wooooooooooorrrrrrrrlllllddddd has ever seen

Do it all the time. A personal fave of mine at the monent is the nicky weaver song. That and edin, we score when we want, could of been ten..all get sung 4 or 5 times a day.

I've been singing curly watts is champion, na na na na na nah, kevin websters a paedaphile na na na na na nah for the last 4 days, seriously can't get it out of my head.

Mancini and Dzeko songs are undeniably catchy. Anyone name their pets after City player past or present? We had a cat named goater. Considering naming the bird and mines new pup Yaya.

named my first dog whitey, a black lab, wife (rag) dint have a clue

named my second dog gio, a westie, wife (a rag) dint have a clue

named my third dog ali, a norfolk terrier, wife (rag) dint have a clue

she`s been shoutin the names of my fave players for 20 years and yeah, she dint have a clue

Stealth

guess what the next dog is gonna be called?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.