Singing Dunnes name was a .... disgrace...

why dont people see the irony on singing his name when he scored? he was a great servant to us and I'll always give him a good reception. I'm suprised one of you twats havent called it a shit song yet

It just shows how well respected some fans are of the service Dunne gave to the club and the pathetic excuses for fans should hang there heads in shame who agree with the title of this thread

King Of The Kippax said:
Fair enough SWP, What forums are all about, Debate and opinions. No-one has any right to dismiss someones opinion as wrong, I have my thoughts and would expect people to respect them. Treat posts how you would expect yours to be treated. Although i dont agree with alot of them, again doesnt mean their wrong. I still belive it was wrong to cheer/clap after he scored tho ;)

Yeah but you would - you're wrong!

IMHO anyway ;)

Mike D said:
It just shows how well respected some fans are of the service Dunne gave to the club and the pathetic excuses for fans should hang there heads in shame who agree with the title of this thread

O behave, ok let me ask you a genuniley serious question. If it was 0-0 and Richard Dunne popped up with a goal in the 92nd to win it to Villa, Would his name have been sung 10 seconds after scoring?

SWP's back said:
King Of The Kippax said:
Fair enough SWP, What forums are all about, Debate and opinions. No-one has any right to dismiss someones opinion as wrong, I have my thoughts and would expect people to respect them. Treat posts how you would expect yours to be treated. Although i dont agree with alot of them, again doesnt mean their wrong. I still belive it was wrong to cheer/clap after he scored tho ;)

Yeah but you would - you're wrong!

IMHO anyway ;)

Lets agree to disagree then? :)

King Of The Kippax said:
Mike D said:

O behave, ok let me ask you a genuniley serious question. If it was 0-0 and Richard Dunne popped up with a goal in the 92nd to win it to Villa, Would his name have been sung 10 seconds after scoring?

You know it wouldn't though, no way would it have been.

King Of The Kippax said:
Mike D said:

No but I would not have celebrated with irony had Arsenal scored a 5th against us the other week either.

I did however celebrate along with quite a few others in Kippax corner when they got their 2nd and the Arse fans lept up and down (again). It seemed to wind them up a treat - "we're that good and so far ahead that we can enjoy seeing another goal go in etc".

A bit like a couple of years ago when Chelsea scored 6 and the City fans were celebrating and singing (7-6, we're gonna win 7-6).

It really did seem to upset the Villa fans also yesterday that every time they tried to wind us up about Dunne scoring, they couldn't as we joined in.

des hardi said:
both sides have a valid case, but to applaud a former player is not a DISGRACE ...quite the opposite i think. chill out lads!!!!!!!!!! some of your posts are a disgrace!

im not arguing that appluading a former player, especially a player like Dunne, is a disgrace, am i fuck! im arguing the point that he had just scored a goal against us to make it 1-0 to Aston Villa and then there was cheering/applauding!!!! i was appluading and singing at the start and end, jus dont agree with in the game. You have the wrong end of the stick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.