Skint

Regarding the training i think that is where it gets stuck.
It would need a massive commitment from the government now to speculate a lot of cash to a, get a large multinational to have one of their plants near the area and b, Implement a massive training scheme so the work force would be ready.

You would have to be tough with those who stuck two fingers up at the opportunity also.

Rascal said:
The demonisation of the poor continues unabated.

The nutjobs lap it up and the disenfranchised become more remote from normality as they enter the precariat.

You are all in the race to the bottom throwing wild accusations at others whilst the rich get off with causing the banking crisis and rake more and more cash in to add to there Billions.

The UK is a strange place nowadays and all rhyme and reason has left its people.
No one choses to be poor or to be brought up on a run down council estate ,but people do have a choice if they want to go to school for free to be educated ,they have a choice if they want to have several children by different men & then expect other poor people to pay for there life style .they have a choice wether they want to sit in the house all day drinking taking drugs ect or if they prefer look for a job or do volunteer work or shock horror at the very least keep there house clean & tidy. We can blame the bankers & the goverment for shitting on the working class (& i do ) but at some stage as individuals we have to take a bit of responsibility for our own actions .I fully believe in the wellfare state & gladly pay my taxes & happy people who fall on hard times can get financial help .but i am pissed of with people (how ever small a minority)who through whatever reason ,think that thay can live a lifestyle of there chosing at someone elses expense without a care in the world

Rascal said:

The nutjobs lap it up and the disenfranchised become more remote from normality as they enter the precariat.

You are all in the race to the bottom throwing wild accusations at others whilst the rich get off with causing the banking crisis and rake more and more cash in to add to there Billions.

The UK is a strange place nowadays and all rhyme and reason has left its people.

The rich are not the sole cause of the crisis. The biggest problem is the last government borrowing shit loads of cash to keep the feckless on flat screen tellys.

Mustard Dave said:
Rascal said:

The rich are not the sole cause of the crisis. The biggest problem is the last government borrowing shit loads of cash to keep the feckless on flat screen tellys.

Who the fuck told you that!?

It is not a myth some people get £800 in fact many get much more per month some of you obviously did not talk to people who work at the housing offices to find out the truth of the system.

It is not stupid for me and others not to feel sorry for people who refuse to move because a factory/business/industry closed so they can not find work when all of us here are the offspring of people who migrated 10000s of miles just so they could survive. I walk past signs looking for employees every day even where I work jobs are advertised daily. If people refuse to learn for free while others around the world work day and night to get an education in countries without social then who is to blame?

There are many channels and avenues one can take to better themselves this s not a rich v poor debate as most in here are not rich. It's about those like myself who wake up early every day and ride/drive past people drinking or hoses where they are still in bed because they cannot be bothered. People are hopping on the back of vans risking their lives so they can sneak into here to do menial jobs. There is work in the UK just maybe not what people would like when they are not educated cannot converse without swearing and are lazy. The result is clear we have East European PHD holders driving taxis and working in factories here because they want to feed their families. We need to get rid of this sense of entitlement the coffers are not bottomless and sooner or later they will bleed the system dry. That is when people should get worried because those who need help will not be able to get it.

You can call me smug, cold or whatever else but I have to sleep as I have to wake up to work tomorrow. What's sad is there was a time our ancestors ad to work in dangerous environments, mines, fire hazardous factories, crumbling buildings yet they did it. Now kids refuse to do apprenticeships because they get £4hr and an IPhone costs £300. They are spoilt and I will not change that stance. How is the government stopping them from learning or studying. Maybe just maybe that is why the richest Brits are all from elsewhere as work ethic is stronger.

Josh Blue said:
Mustard Dave said:
Rascal said:

Who the fuck told you that!?
I'd imagine he read it somewhere......maybe even saw it on a documentary on a flat screen telly!

When folk in scunthorpe finally get the internet they will be so pissed off at this thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.