Skrtel

Man Cini said:
deano ou812 said:
skrtel not for me,dirty player either kicking or elbowing players,now if it was agger well that would be a different thing altogether...

I don't think Agger would leave us, he is a rare breed and is very loyal.

Also Agger does always get injured, unlike Skrtel.
agger imo is a top top player far better than skrtel who i just cant see what the fuss is all about..... btw what age is skrtel...

jimharri said:
moomba said:
suarez7 said:
Hey , so true , i only joined this forum as i consider man city to have a very decent set of fans , but one title and a lot are full of arrogance like rags who are inbearable and arrogant , i wonder what will happen in next few years .

I think you'll find that when opposition supporters come onto football message boards and act like dicks, they'll get it back in spades.

Whether the team in question has won a title or not.
Agreed. If opposing fans come on and behave, I have no problem with them. Witness Shafter, or a couple of the Spurs fans (Crouchino isn't that bad, considering!), or our resident Chelsea man (Castiel) or even Viva Rivaldo (god forbid). But if you come on and make a petty little dig about ''the money''™ as this mickey did, then he can't seriously expect hugs and kisses. And the irony is that the scousers were bankrolled by the Moores family/Littlewoods pools for donkey's years. But I guess that was alright.

Why haven't I behaved?

-- Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:15 pm --

deano ou812 said:
Man Cini said:
deano ou812 said:
skrtel not for me,dirty player either kicking or elbowing players,now if it was agger well that would be a different thing altogether...

agger imo is a top top player far better than skrtel who i just cant see what the fuss is all about..... btw what age is skrtel...

28<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:16 pm --<br /><br />
Kun Aguero said:
Man Cini said:
deano ou812 said:

Like Torres, Mascharano and Alonso?

Mascherano and Torres weren't - no.

Alonso I think would have stayed had he not fallen out with Benitez.

Man Cini said:
jimharri said:
moomba said:
I think you'll find that when opposition supporters come onto football message boards and act like dicks, they'll get it back in spades.

Agreed. If opposing fans come on and behave, I have no problem with them. Witness Shafter, or a couple of the Spurs fans (Crouchino isn't that bad, considering!), or our resident Chelsea man (Castiel) or even Viva Rivaldo (god forbid). But if you come on and make a petty little dig about ''the money''™ as this mickey did, then he can't seriously expect hugs and kisses. And the irony is that the scousers were bankrolled by the Moores family/Littlewoods pools for donkey's years. But I guess that was alright.

Why haven't I behaved?
Not you. It's your compadre I was speaking about, the lad who was quoted above calling us arrogant and inbearable (it's actually ''unbearable'', but hey ho). As I already said, I'm pretty sure it was him who made a snide little comment about how we wouldn't be where we are without the money (yawn). Convenient how he forgot about the Moores money during the seventies, but I guess that was alright because it was Liverpool, yes?. As for you; well, you haven't been too bad. Although claiming that the Agger/Skrtel partnership is the best in the PL veered a little to close to WUMming/trolling for my liking, especially as you are on our forum. I wouldn't dream of going on a rival club's forum and posting such a ludricous statement. Indeed, I wouldn't even go on another club's forum, full stop. But if I did, I would try to remember that I was a guest on there and post accordingly.

Man Cini could you give us some reason to back up your rating of Skrtel, he was after all in a side which lost as many games as they won. If your defence was n't the problem and as you said it was your Attack then surely you would have drawn more games than Lost;14 games lost 10 drawn.

Also on Gylfi Sigurdssons, from what I have seen he is a hole player, but like joe cole does n't have the consistent level of quality to justify playing in that position in a top team. He takes a good free kick and can strike fom distance but will he provide the required goals and creativity to achieve the league position that you desire?

jimharri said:
Man Cini said:
jimharri said:

Why haven't I behaved?
Not you. It's your compadre I was speaking about, the lad who was quoted above calling us arrogant and inbearable (it's actually ''unbearable'', but hey ho). As I already said, I'm pretty sure it was him who made a snide little comment about how we wouldn't be where we are without the money (yawn). Convenient how he forgot about the Moores money during the seventies, but I guess that was alright because it was Liverpool, yes?. As for you; well, you haven't been too bad. Although claiming that the Agger/Skrtel partnership is the best in the PL veered a little to close to WUMming/trolling for my liking, especially as you are on our forum. I wouldn't dream of going on a rival club's forum and posting such a ludricous statement. Indeed, I wouldn't even go on another club's forum, full stop. But if I did, I would try to remember that I was a guest on there and post accordingly.

OK fair enough, thought it was aimed at me.

I am just being honest with my comments about Agger /. Skrtel, they are a very good partrnership. But then again I did praise Kompany saying he was the best defender in the league.

City have a far better squad that we do at present, especially with the attacking options, also think Hart is the best keeper in the league and we have a fine one in Reina, but Hart edges him.

But the one area we are strong is defense and Agger / Skrtel are a very good partnership, mainly because they are very different and compliment each other well.

I don't think it is ludrious at all. I'd want oppositions fans being honest, as long as they behaved themselves.

City have the best team in the league, but it doesn't mean they have the best XI footballers in each position in the league and Lescott IMO is not one of the best centre backs in the league. He's a good player, but I rate Skrtel higher. Maybe Mancini does as well, given you are trying to get him.

Man Cini said:
jimharri said:
moomba said:

Why haven't I behaved?

-- Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:15 pm --

deano ou812 said:
Man Cini said:

-- Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:16 pm --

Kun Aguero said:
Man Cini said:

Like Torres, Mascharano and Alonso?

Mascherano and Torres weren't - no.

Alonso I think would have stayed had he not fallen out with Benitez.

Alonso loves lfc , raises his kid as a lfc fan , read his last year interview

-- Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:07 am --

jimharri said:
Man Cini said:
jimharri said:

Why haven't I behaved?

I was calling rags unbearable and arrogant and was thinking you might become like them , you may have misunderstood me , i have never commented on city finances ones, no problem with you spending money

Rocket-footed kolarov said:
Man Cini could you give us some reason to back up your rating of Skrtel, he was after all in a side which lost as many games as they won. If your defence was n't the problem and as you said it was your Attack then surely you would have drawn more games than Lost;14 games lost 10 drawn.

Also on Gylfi Sigurdssons, from what I have seen he is a hole player, but like joe cole does n't have the consistent level of quality to justify playing in that position in a top team. He takes a good free kick and can strike fom distance but will he provide the required goals and creativity to achieve the league position that you desire?

Skrtel has always been a good defender at LFC, but the last 18 months he has improved in his weak areas. There were question marks about him giving away silly, needless freekicks. Also that he was dominant in the air, and was actually quite weak in that department. But the last 18 months his heading has really improved and he is not giving away those silly fouls like he used to do. He is it all - strong, mobile, good in the air, good on the ball.

Re: Sigurdsson. I'm not sure to be honest what Rodgers wants to do. We need a big squad next season as we have that horrible Europa competition to go in and I can't see us using Gerrard or Lucas in that competition, Gerrard due to his age and Lucas is coming back from a long term injury, so we need some bodies. I think he looks a good player, he might not get in the side regularly, but Gerrard has not been playing too much the last three years, so he could be his back up. But he got 7 goals at Swansea from midfield after going there on loan from January, that is a good return.

jimharri said:
moomba said:
suarez7 said:
Hey , so true , i only joined this forum as i consider man city to have a very decent set of fans , but one title and a lot are full of arrogance like rags who are inbearable and arrogant , i wonder what will happen in next few years .

Gar isn't bad either unless he went berserk while I was away.

suarez7 said:
I was calling rags unbearable and arrogant and was thinking you might become like them , you may have misunderstood me , i have never commented on city finances ones, no problem with you spending money
Okay; if it wan't you who commented on the money, I withdraw my comment earlier and unreservedly apologise for it. As for you not calling us inbearable and arrogant, again you are (partly) right. Your actual post was
suarez7 said:
Therefore, you indeed did not call us inbearable and arrogant; you simply said that ''a lot are full of arrogance''. While we do have some dickheads who have lost the run of themselves this past few weeks, there are still the majority of us (some like me going back to the early seventies and beyond) who remember the dark, dark times and are grateful for what we now have. It isn't arrogance on the part of most of us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.