Sky/BT Sports package on Sky

Sky have announced that you can pause your sports package if you are still in contract.

Seemingly you can't do it online so you will have to phone up. I shall be doing so tomorrow.
Just cancel it.
They dont like it but they are not providing the service your paying for.
Iptv all the way

Up to now you couldn't cancel it if you are in contract (I am) without paying cancellation fees.

If I can cancel it without penalties I will do so.
I did on Saturday morning.
They tried to argue ask tonspeak to a manager and point out they are not providing the service

I did on Saturday morning.
They tried to argue ask tonspeak to a manager and point out they are not providing the service
Exactly what I just done. Cancelled the whole lot as my Mrs never uses Sky Cinema she's got Netflix and my daughter is always out. The first advisor tried saying the Corona virus wasn't a valid reason for cancellation under their terms and condition, then the second lad wasn't much better. I asked for a manger/supervisor to speak with and eventually they sorted it. Just explained that the only reason I signed up was to watch sport and they are failing to provide this service. Wether the Corona virus situation is out of their hands is another matter for them to argue with someone else.

Up to now you couldn't cancel it if you are in contract (I am) without paying cancellation fees.

If I can cancel it without penalties I will do so.

That sounds fair enough tbh. I’d be happy with a pause on payments.
Wry thing is though..., they are saying it’s by phone only, but at the same they have also announced that due to staff absence they have fewer operators on duty, so expect a long wait. Odd how you can’t do it through the box or online isn’t it?!

That sounds fair enough tbh. I’d be happy with a pause on payments.
Wry thing is though..., they are saying it’s by phone only, but at the same they have also announced that due to staff absence they have fewer operators on duty, so expect a long wait. Odd how you can’t do it through the box or online isn’t it?!

Especially as when you log in to your account there is a Remove option but you can't use it if you are in contract.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.