Sky sports breaking news - Flamini to join city on loan!

My thoughts exactly! Either he's here till the summer, so is only bringing temporary players in, or there is simply no players available to buy at the this stage in the season that fit the criteria in player he's looking for.

bluemoon32 said:
Rammy Blue said:
think this finally puts to bed the argument about Bobby Manc only being here til end of season before Jose or whoever takes the reigns.

Hope that's tongue in cheek :)
My first thought on these loan signings was that someone else is lined up for the summer.

I agree, i am on record as saying I think he is only here til summer and these signings are doing nothing to convince me otherwise.

We have our best chance of finishing 4th this year for a long time so would have thought especially with injuries in key positions we would have been busting a gut to get a few signings in to quickly cover, but apparently not.

The fact Mancini not willing to buy a house here or move his family over also suggests he doesn't expect to be around, along with his contract.

Something just does not seem right.

bluemoon32 said:
Rammy Blue said:
think this finally puts to bed the argument about Bobby Manc only being here til end of season before Jose or whoever takes the reigns.

My first thought on these loan signings was that someone else is lined up for the summer.

wrong end of stick mate, can see it could be read that way though....

i am saying that Bob won't be here past the summer.

Flamini

Don't know if already posted but Sky are running a news feature thet Mat Flamini is joining on a six month loan deal

Re: Flamini

facepalm_4.jpg

Rammy Blue said:
bluemoon32 said:

wrong end of stick mate, can see it could be read that way though....

i am saying that Bob won't be here past the summer.
fact bobby manc is short term 4 sure all the signs are there.

Aussie! said:
blueH1969 said:
top player but do we really need another defencive midfielder sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

agree, id like to see a centre and left back and a striker.

and a top class right back, I love Zab but his judgement is too flawed I am sorry to say (good squad man though)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.