Sky sports breaking news - Flamini to join city on loan!

Some people here are crazy. We need midfielders more than any position right now. Absolutely crying out for them. Stop going on about centre backs - we are well sorted in that department. All of the best sides have an abundance of central midfielders, except us.

That Flamini can also play in a number of positions is another plus point.

Rammy Blue said:
think this finally puts to bed the argument about Bobby Manc only being here til end of season before Jose or whoever takes the reigns.

how does it do that mate, loan signing til end of year suggests otherwise doesn't it??

didsburyblu said:
Nothing being mentioned on sky again now. Either they got it completely wrong or city's lawyers have been in touch

I noticed that too, earlier they were showing clips of Flamini and he was the big news... now theres nothing

fathellensbellend said:
Aussie! said:
You will be entertained when we win the League and the Champions League. Shut it!

with respect pal, i spend 1000's watching city, everywhere, if i place entertainment and enjoyment above wins that are ground out that is my right.

now i never dig people out who don't go, but your ignorant response makes me want to.

just engage your brain.

fair comment

Aussie! said:
fathellensbellend said:
with respect pal, i spend 1000's watching city, everywhere, if i place entertainment and enjoyment above wins that are ground out that is my right.

now i never dig people out who don't go, but your ignorant response makes me want to.

just engage your brain.

wow, i was just kiddin round. You need to relax and not get so mad on an internet forum :(

try watching City home and away for a few decades mate, it seriously messes with your head!

BringBackSwales said:
Aussie! said:
agree, id like to see a centre and left back and a striker.

and a top class right back, I love Zab but his judgement is too flawed I am sorry to say (good squad man though)

I think he has loaned him to play Right Back, he has started there for Milan a number of times where he shone more so than midfield

just wondering why Milan would let him go considering they are second in the Italian League and in the last 16 of the champions league?

Good signing short term, but that said I suspect that it is a Brian Marwood signing not a Mancini one.

I would be concerned if Marwood was calling the shots on which players we sign, that should clearly be Mancinis role solely.

You must all be thinking of a different Flamini.
The one I've seen had half a good season when he wasn't injured, then fucked off to Milan where he can't get a game.
He's an ok player but not the answer to all our problems. If he was that good I think MIlan would be keeping him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.