Sky sports breaking news - Flamini to join city on loan!

I don't believe this is true, Milan are in the middle of a title run in. He's not a key player, but this could hurt their chances. There's nothing in the Italian press.

Dannyctid said:
You must all be thinking of a different Flamini.
The one I've seen had half a good season when he wasn't injured, then fucked off to Milan where he can't get a game.
He's an ok player but not the answer to all our problems. If he was that good I think MIlan would be keeping him.

Maybe they can't judge a player, after all, this is a club that thinks Beckham is still any good.

People are jumping the gun by thinking this means Mancini is on a short term contract.

Getting in loan signings till summer is much more likely to mean that we are going for Champions League football next season and once we've secured it we can then attract some seriously big names. At the moment world class stars won't come to us and risk playing in the Europa League next season. To get into the Champions League we need experienced back up - people who've been there and finished top 4 while holding down an FA Cup run at the same time.

Also, it's no secret that Barry needs a hernia operation and he'd rather have it now so he'll be fit for the World Cup. Yes, we pay his wages, but every player wants to be in SA this summer and we'd be arseholes if we made him play through the season and deny him his chance.

We are a club going through enormous changes in a very short space of time. In three seasons we've gone from relegation certs to challenging for top 6 to breaking the top 4. This is why we have the likes of Benjani still in our squad. Loan signings are the perfect way to bridge the gap between this season and next season's Champions League team.

Dannyctid said:
The one I've seen had half a good season when he wasn't injured, then fucked off to Milan where he can't get a game.
He's an ok player but not the answer to all our problems. If he was that good I think MIlan would be keeping him.
well einstein. He was brilliant in the prem with arsenal and at 25 can be for us. Really want this deal done. Moses too

*singingtheblues* said:
fathellensbellend said:
totally relaxed, just i wouldnt repsond like you did.

i personally am waiting to see the proof in the pudding with mancini, the first serious test and we were garbage, like i say the cost of football is immense, and i like to see fast flowing entertaining football, and not a win at all costs mentality, only my view, and hopefully mancini will provide a more pleasing on the eye team in time.

I don't know what your gripe is mate, we never saw anything like that under Leslie anyway, the last time we played consistent "fast flowing entertain football" was under Sven.

not true, at times we were fantastic under hughes, as we will under bobby, our players are too good for anything else.

bluemoon32 said:
Dannyctid said:

Maybe they can't judge a player, after all, this is a club that thinks Beckham is still any good.

Beckham is keeping him out of the team.

Goats left knee said:
Dannyctid said:
well einstein. He was brilliant in the prem with arsenal and at 25 can be for us. Really want this deal done. Moses too

He was brilliant for a few games, apart from that he flattered to decieve and couldn't secure a place in the team.
Don't believe the hype.

Im sure people on here think we should be signing the top ten players in the world.

Flamini is a good player, we have a depleated squad and need some short term measures.

Just cos its not £40m on David Villa doesnt make it a bad signing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.