Sky Sports News

BlueBoy2010 said:
If I ask myself is CL realistic next year I say yes. The team will all be fit for July and since Boxing Day on Chelsea and Utd have been better. We have lost 2 of the last 24 games. Next season has the potential to be a very, very good one.

you may well have lost 2 of your last 24 games and where has it got you..

8th place.. jog on .<br /><br />-- Fri May 07, 2010 10:16 am --<br /><br />
BlueBoy2010 said:
We've had more injuries than any other team especially to key players In think that is well reported. We would of had 4th this season had we of ha atleast one of Arteta, Jagielka or Fellaini for te full season!

prove it..!! oh..you cant can you..twat.

BlueBoy2010 said:
We've had more injuries than any other team especially to key players In think that is well reported. We would of had 4th this season had we of ha atleast one of Arteta, Jagielka or Fellaini for te full season!
Exactly, because you are a small club and can't afford a decent squad of players that can slot into the team when players are injured. If we had won all our games then we would have would the league. You have all the reasoning of my 3 year old.<br /><br />-- Fri May 07, 2010 9:12 pm --<br /><br />
ctidcarl said:
Just back on thread - I've avoided SSN today like the plague.

There's no way I could handle the love they would show towards tottingham and "app arry" the fookin despicible thieving twitching cockney spiv cnut

You don't like him then?

PMSL

BlueBoy2010 said:
I'd avoid it if I were you there wasn't a big wankfest like this when we finishe 4th. I knew you would lose yesterday as your fans say it is typical. How the he'll do you spen that much and still fail? We would of won the league with the money you spent.

How well do most teams finish after firing a manager halfway through the season? Especially when that manager squanders much of that money.

No, with Hughes and his poor signings you would not have won the league or done anything near.

What is it with these blue dipper bitter bastards?

They were all over the radio yesterday,confessing their long-lost love for spuds and STILL going on about City's "behaviour" over Lescott.

One thing I find strange-you very rarely hear a peep out of them and the grating Moyes around the sale of Rooney to the rags.
In fact you could say that they almost bent over and gift-wrapped him in their haste to get the dosh.

Classless,myopic,bitter jealous little scouse victim outfit in a City no-one in their right mind wants to invest a cent into...and with nothing to look forward to except treading water and playing that stupid fucking Z-cars tune to the unwashed in a crumbling,wooden shithole of a stadium,bleating about how unfair it all is to everyone that they've got more "istree" than City and therefore "deserve" success.... ....that and selling their best players to the next highest bidder.

Wankers.

BlueBoy2010 said:
quiet_riot said:
Evertone have done fuck all in the 10 years that we've come form the depths of the 3rd division to just missing out on CL football.

I know who I'd rather play for.
Last 10 years we have seen 8th, 7th, 6th, 5th, 5th, 4th a semi final in League Cup (something your fans loved) and a FA Cup final beating Man Utd at Wembley along the way. What have you done in never mind the last 10 years the last 40?!

erm actually we have won a european trophy in the last 40 years aswell as 2 league cups which i argue is better that beating man united's seconds team at wembley and finishing 4th one season

BlueBoy2010 said:
Meg Europa League been there boring. Enjoy playing BATE and a competiion a relegated team could be playing in lmao. Most of our scans don't want Europa look at the season you Spurs and Villa had with no Europa. We has to play Europe aswell as the league with mass injuries. Next season with a fully fit team no mid week boring games and with our players who are all commitng their future to Everton we're all extreamly confident. Added to that talk of a possible take over. Next season is looking good

Sorry to break your heart, but i know from the best source around that we will be signing Arteta and Cahill, just because we can! Yes you are right, we could possibly have finished higher in the league this season, but for half of the season we had an incompetent man in charge, and he wasted a lot of the money he was given. I understand why you are obviously so so very bitter about our wealth, and the fact that your team will never have the chance to play in europes top competition, because there are simply too many better teams in the EPL than Everton (City, chels, Utd, Spurs, Arse, Villa, Pool, even Birmingham will be very soon!) but seriously mate, get a grip! It must be a horrible thought for you to know that City will be a major european force in the next 3 years, but for us . . .WE'RE LOVIN IT!

Now piss off back to liverpool, leave our forum, and stop wanking over the thought of Everscum having wealth like ours, WE WILL (possibly) BUY YOUR CLUB AND WE (probably) WILL BURN IT DOWN!

BlueBoy2010 said:
How the he'll do you spen that much and still fail? We would of won the league with the money you spent.

zzzzzzzzzz.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.