Sleeping with an older woman

m27 said:
When I was 18 I had a regular 'fallback' option whenever it reached midnight when I was out. Unfortunately though, she must have been the only 32 year old who actually didn't know what she was doing.

If you look closely, you can still see the drops of blood outside 5th Avenue some 16 years on.

Heavy handed ginger cow.

hahahahah

As I'm 57 I'll give older women a miss if it's OK with you and stick with my much younger Czech partner

I just found out a couple of weeks ago that my 15 yr old son (16 next month) is shagging a 38yr old woman. Not only that, she is a bloody good looker as well the jammy little git!

DJRobb said:
I just found out a couple of weeks ago that my 15 yr old son (16 next month) is shagging a 38yr old woman. Not only that, she is a bloody good looker as well the jammy little git!
whats your mrs said bout that

DJRobb said:

Imagine if your missus said that about your 15 yr old daughter shagging a 38 yr old bloke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.