Sleeping with an older woman

toby said:
I wasnt sure what a penis on tap was so I google it

25jxeue.jpg

Haha, that's brilliant Ali;-)

*singingtheblues* said:
liamctid said:
Nothing like rattling an old piece.

When I was 20 I was seeing a 32 yr old. She was un real. Older birds have a lot more experience and generally are more up for things because they'd wish they'd been slags when they were little!

Do it mate, and whilst you doing it shout 'City! City! City!'

Haha.

Love it.

The only qualms I have are that her partner was/is a bit of a nut, so it would probably have repercussions.

Meh.

You only live once eh?
you should be able to out run him at your age.

tueartsboots said:
go for it, when you go for your own age group later you will know how to pleasure. I was with a 32 yr old when I was 16, fucking heaven, they know what they want and aren't shy in telling you. I'm 42 now and my missus has never been so happy.

thats only cos i pop round while you out.

tueartsboots said:
go for it, when you go for your own age group later you will know how to pleasure. I was with a 32 yr old when I was 16, fucking heaven, they know what they want and aren't shy in telling you. I'm 42 now and my missus has never been so happy.

What was his name this 32 year old.<br /><br />-- Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:40 am --<br /><br />Ive slept with and been out with older women, and I must say I had no compalints (they may have). Go for it and make sure you wear your wellibobs when have fun n frolics.

your all mad, I`d rather have two aged 20 than one aged 40, and its the same thing really, if you think about it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.