Sleeping with an older woman

aphex said:
tueartsboots said:
go for it, when you go for your own age group later you will know how to pleasure. I was with a 32 yr old when I was 16, fucking heaven, they know what they want and aren't shy in telling you. I'm 42 now and my missus has never been so happy.

why?

is she seeing a 16 year old too?

Ouch pmsl

*singingtheblues* said:
Nice and brief...

I'm 20 years old.

An older woman approaching 40, who is currently embroiled in a messy split from her long-term partner (with whom she has a young family) wants to use me as a penis-on-tap.

I've got a feeling this one could get me into a spot of bother.

Would her tired old clunge be worth any hassle that comes my way?

Advice please.

Anecdotes welcome.

no milage in it mate,, leave well alone

When I was 18 I had a regular 'fallback' option whenever it reached midnight when I was out. Unfortunately though, she must have been the only 32 year old who actually didn't know what she was doing.

If you look closely, you can still see the drops of blood outside 5th Avenue some 16 years on.

Heavy handed ginger cow.

Do it but just don't fall in love and marry her. Unless she will still let you go to City, out with the lads for beer and cook and clean for you, in which case it might be worth it.

m27 said:
When I was 18 I had a regular 'fallback' option whenever it reached midnight when I was out. Unfortunately though, she must have been the only 32 year old who actually didn't know what she was doing.

If you look closely, you can still see the drops of blood outside 5th Avenue some 16 years on.

Heavy handed ginger cow.

I just literally shuddered mate.

Lucky Toma said:
m27 said:

Heavy handed ginger cow.

It smarted a tad I can tell you.

Turned out to be a 'nick' rather than a 'snap' though so all was well in the end.

m27 said:
Lucky Toma said:

It smarted a tad I can tell you.

Turned out to be a 'nick' rather than a 'snap' though so all was well in the end.
Them nicks fuckin hurt when you get in the bath n all.<br /><br />-- Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:19 pm --<br /><br />
TheMightyQuinn said:
jamiegrimble said:
Hey up lad.I hope you wear protection...

No need. The over 90s can't get pregnant and I assume I'm the only one dipping into them so it should be fine. You can usually get fucked up from the pills they're on too which makes things easier.
You should get them to sign a permission slip too mate. If they pop their clogs during the act of frightfulness well, let's just say, the authorities could easily misconstrue events.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.