Sleeping with an older woman

Stillsy said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I quite like Ugg boots on girls, which is just as well really as they appear to transcend most sub cultures of female as they're all wearing them.

I draw the line at buying them as a present though. Wynsors world of shoes or nothing is my stance when it comes to these things.

finally someone that likes them ;)

and how old are you TMQ?

He's a student, so his thoughts on Ugg boots should be discounted.

edit knowing quinny he will no doubt have a pair of his own to go with the drain pipe jeans.

xx

Stillsy said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I quite like Ugg boots on girls, which is just as well really as they appear to transcend most sub cultures of female as they're all wearing them.

I draw the line at buying them as a present though. Wynsors world of shoes or nothing is my stance when it comes to these things.

finally someone that likes them ;)

and how old are you TMQ?

He is 92. Ugg boots and humans that are still alive turn him on.

Lol I'm at that point where when asked my age I sheepishly respond 'mid twenties' despite the person asking usually suspecting me to be 19 or something.

Mackenzie touched upon something though....92 is the oldest I'm prepared to go in terms of relationships. Casual sex with the over 92s is more than welcome but at that stage in their lives I can't offer commitment.

bluealf said:
I'm sorry Aphex, I only noticed after posting my own first thought on the comment.

Great minds etc etc.

sick minds certainly think alike..

The fact that this lad is even asking for advice is clearly screaming HOMO HOMO HOMO!

haha knee deep in elderly filth go on my son. Make sure you pick up the worthers original on the way out.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Lol I'm at that point where when asked my age I sheepishly respond 'mid twenties' despite the person asking usually suspecting me to be 19 or something.

Mackenzie touched upon something though....92 is the oldest I'm prepared to go in terms of relationships. Casual sex with the over 92s is more than welcome but at that stage in their lives I can't offer commitment.

brilliant

TheMightyQuinn said:

Hahahaha!!

40+ Women tend to give good BJ's IMO, I've only slept with 3 or 4 but they all gave great head, so I might of just been lucky. Not keen when they go at it like a corn on the cob.

So based on that go for it, just set the ground rules out first.

Never her at her place and defo not when the kids are there, she'll probably wail like a banshee if she ain''t a proper cockerdoodle doo in while (plus it's worng) and there is a good chance ex will turn up.

Have fun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.