Sleeping with an older woman

Scottyboi said:
The fact that this lad is even asking for advice is clearly screaming HOMO HOMO HOMO!

haha knee deep in elderly filth go on my son. Make sure you pick up the worthers original on the way out.

Haha.

Knee deep it is.

I'll PM you the raw footage once I'm done.

My bracket is 16-50 and under 14 stone. If you get two ticks next to your name then you're in. Standards have definitely slipped.

*singingtheblues* said:
Scottyboi said:
The fact that this lad is even asking for advice is clearly screaming HOMO HOMO HOMO!

haha knee deep in elderly filth go on my son. Make sure you pick up the worthers original on the way out.

Haha.

Knee deep it is.

I'll PM you the raw footage once I'm done.

i expect i pm too! or it never happened ;)

TheMightyQuinn said:
Mackenzie touched upon something though....92 is the oldest I'm prepared to go in terms of relationships. Casual sex with the over 92s is more than welcome but at that stage in their lives I can't offer commitment.
Hey up lad.I hope you wear protection...

jamiegrimble said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Mackenzie touched upon something though....92 is the oldest I'm prepared to go in terms of relationships. Casual sex with the over 92s is more than welcome but at that stage in their lives I can't offer commitment.

No need. The over 90s can't get pregnant and I assume I'm the only one dipping into them so it should be fine. You can usually get fucked up from the pills they're on too which makes things easier.

TheMightyQuinn said:
jamiegrimble said:

No need. The over 90s can't get pregnant and I assume I'm the only one dipping into them so it should be fine. You can usually get fucked up from the pills they're on too which makes things easier.

i like your style fella

Nothing wrong with older women, recently went out with a woman 10yrs older than me and it was very nice but all the commitment nonsense raised it's ugly head.

As for ugg boots not especially a fan but in my previous short term relationship
she used to have a pair and she was mid 30's but fit so could carry it off.

barney10 said:
Nothing wrong with older women, recently went out with a woman 10yrs older than me and it was very nice but all the commitment nonsense raised it's ugly head.

As for ugg boots not especially a fan but in my previous short term relationship
she used to have a pair and she was mid 30's but fit so could carry it off.

yeah mate they have to be fit to pull em off

When I was 19, I had a bit of an affair with a 39 year old at work,who just happened to be my former boss (i switched departments a few months earlier so she was no longer my boss). She was married and had two kids, but one day she just started flirting with me, and every day it just got more intense. Eventually we ended up hooking up after work. Gradually we started getting together more and more right up until I moved to Canada to go to school. I really regretted it eventually, seeing as I could have wrecked a family and all, but at the same time it was some of the best sex I've ever had. Needless to say I got over it quickly lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.