Smallest City Away Support you've ever been in

Plymouth away 88 in the League cup. Think the first game was called off due to fog about 2 hours before kick off.

Can't have been more than 300 there when finally played

south africa a few years back about 40 made it over and bournemouth on a tuesday night years ago think we got beat 4 nil about 100 there..........

League cup 2nd replay against Norwich at Stamford Bridge 1975<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:37 pm --<br /><br />West Ham away in the 70s went a few times never a crowd of City just a few blues scateered about keping quiet

East Level 2 said:
Balti said:
Toquay away midweek in the league cup early 80's

100 of us ish huddled behind the goal in the open away end

boring 0 - 0 and it pissed down
Went to that one on the special. Remember the open end but not the rain.

do you remember the guy with the air horn who thought it was a big cup game? (unlike the players)

it got passed round lol

honk honk
honk honk honk
honk honk honk honk
CITY!

blue underpants said:
West Ham away 1974 0-0 draw, 2 of us drove down, as soon as we parked the car we got legged off and split up, paid into ground right in middle of WHU fansn never heard one City song or seen another Blue all day, very scary experience and on the drive back my mate said im sure we were the only City fans there, sure we wern't but it seemed like it

Had a similar type of a day out when some nutter ran on to the pitch at Upton Park and tried to punch Willie Donachie. Like you I was in with the home support that day. I thought if the players are getting threatened I have no chance. Those were the days..........

mrjxf14 said:
south africa a few years back about 40 made it over and bournemouth on a tuesday night years ago think we got beat 4 nil about 100 there..........
Don't remember any defeats at Bournemouth, unless you're going back before the mid 60s.

phil31 said:
Not many blues in Thailand for the preseason tour when joey did the cigar trick.

I was there, funnily enough bumped into a few lads I knew in soi 6 Pattaya the night before and night after the game, cannot for the life of me think why they would be there!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.