Smiths Reunion?

If they were playing at the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains and invest in a decent set of earplugs.
You his and moan
And you constantly groan
But you don't ever go away go away
And that’s because
All you need is me

You roll your eyes
Up into the skies
Mock horrified
And yet you remain
Coz all you need is me…..

You don’t like me
But you love me
Either way you’re wrong
You’re gonna miss me when I’m gone
You’re gonna miss me when I’m gone…..

Last edited:
You his and moan
And you constantly groan
But you never go away
And that’s because
All you need is me

You roll your eyes
Up into the skies
Mock horrified
And yet you remain
Coz all you need is me…..

You don’t like me
But you love me
Either way you’re wrong
You’re gonna miss me when I’m gone
You’re gonna miss me when I’m gone…..
In the same way turkeys would miss Christmas if the woke-ists have their way, you mean?

"Happy Holidays"!

I was wondering where @Mad Eyed Screamer is, but I expect he’s not had time to post since commencing wanking off at the thought of this.
Apologies. At work.
I have automatic notifications if the Smiths & Morrissey thread is active but not this new thread ;)

It won’t happen because Johnny doesn’t want it.
It shouldn’t happen because Andy isn’t here.
I hope it doesn’t happen as I have fantastic memories of seeing the greatest band of my generation 5 times when it mattered.
I love seeing Morrissey live (current count is 63 times) and I’m seeing Johnny (and James) in October in Boston. That satisfies my soul.
Leave their legacy as it is. Selfish reasons I know. But I know it’s over, I don’t cling…..

Last edited:
Apologies. At work.
I have automatic notifications if the Smiths & Morrissey thread is active but not this new thread ;)

I hope it doesn’t happen as I have fantastic memories of seeing the greatest band of my generation 5 tim2es when it mattered.
I love seeing Morrissey live (current count is 63 times) and I’m seeing Johnny (and James) in October in Boston. That satisfies my soul.
Leave their legacy as it is. Selfish reasons I know. But I know it’s over, I don’t cling…..
Bob Marley and The Wailers like this post.

Apologies. At work.

I hope it doesn’t happen as I have fantastic memories of seeing the greatest band of my generation 5 times when it mattered.
So you won’t go to all the shows then…you might miss one is what I’m taking from that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.