Smoking In Toilets

I don’t wan’t to bring down the good vibe of the game yesterday but the gents toilets in SS L1 by the M2 turnstile were the worst I’ve ever seen them.

Massive queue to get in for a piss and they were just full of knobheads smoking. The stewards just don’t give a toss. One of them was actively laughing and joking about it.

Who can’t go two hours without a cig?

It’s properly disgusting. Can’t they just make a smoking pen outside for the scruffs who “need” to use it?

Last edited:
Must admit for the first time ever I transgressed and had a fag in the SS3 bogs at halftime.

Not proud of myself especially as on the way out I saw a young boy with his scarf coving his month and nose.

I don’t wan’t to bring down the good vibe of the game yesterday but the gents toilets in SS L2 by the M2 turnstile were the worst I’ve ever seen them.

Massive queue to get in for a piss and they were just full of knobheads smoking. The stewards just don’t give a toss. One of them was actively laughing and joking about it.

It’s properly disgusting. Can’t they just make a smoking pen outside for the scruffs who “need” to use it?
I’d just get me knob out and piss on their feet if I couldn’t get in to use the place that it’s designed and designated for mate. Fuck the selfish cunts, they can have pissy feet for an afternoon.

I’d just get me knob out and piss on their feet if I couldn’t get in to use the place that it’s designed and designated for mate. Fuck the selfish cunts, they can have pissy feet for an afternoon.
I love this. Imagine it?
What the fuck are you doing?
Having a piss - that’s what this place is for. It’s a toilet.

They’d have no response other than the inevitable aggression.

Selfish wankers.

I don’t wan’t to bring down the good vibe of the game yesterday but the gents toilets in SS L2 by the M2 turnstile were the worst I’ve ever seen them.

Mate i worked as a steward for a while in SS L1. Whenever i challenged them all i got was "you like looking at guys knobs do you", "F' off cant we have a smoke in peace" etc, etc, while there were 6, 7, 8, year old kids flipping coughing out their poisoning toxic fumes as well as me and all the others gasping for air. After about three weeks of abuse i ended up in a shoving match with about 3 or 4 smoking idiots and me and another steward. Looking back it was quite funny as we all ended up squashed in a big ball of bodies not able to move near the bogs entrance. But seriously its flipping foul. How would you smokers feel if you had a kid in there inhaling that cancerous crap!!!

Worst I’ve ever seen it.

People actually queuing for 20 mins at half time just to FUCKING SMOKE in the south stand bogs.

It’s absurd.

I think smokers are all scruffy smelly twats but even I think there needs to be a proper smoking area for the fuckers.
Someone needs to video it then get the club to identify them. Then one week pile them all in and send the fire brigade in with a jet hose cannon full of sewage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.